Lana Del Rey Jeremy Dufrene ex

Ex-fiancée of Lana Del Rey’s husband shocked by wedding after 12 year engagement to him

‘I am in shock because we were engaged for 12 years, and he got married after one month’

The whole world was rocked off its axis when Lana Del Rey married the alligator tour guide boyfriend she denied she was even dating last week, in an intimate and hurried wedding with Jeremy Dufrene on the Louisiana bayou. It’s all been mysterious chaos – and it just got even more chaotic. Jeremy Dufrene the alligator tour guide’s ex fiancée Kelli Walsh has commented on the shock wedding between her ex and Lana Del Rey, and she didn’t hold back.

In case you missed it, Lana Del Rey married Jeremy Dufrene on the Des Allemandes bayou where he runs his alligator tours from and the two first met last week. When rumours has circulated they were dating after they were seen holding hands backstage at Reading and Leeds Fest in August, Lana shut down the rumours

Speaking to the Daily Mail, Kelli Walsh spoke about her shock that her ex has married Lana. ‘”I am in shock because we were engaged for 12 years, and he got married after one month,’ she said.

“But I am happy for him. He is a very protective, hardworking, manly man. He needed to get out of his comfort zone. He was used to bayou life and being out on the swamp. He is deserving of this blessing.” Kellie and Jeremy originally dated when they were teenagers, but they split and he married his first wife who he has his children with. The two reconnected in 2011.

The ex fiancée of Jeremy Dufrene continued talking about the Lana Del Rey wedding by saying “I will say that he really does look happy with her. And she does with him which is a good thing to see. It’s not a fake happy – he truly is in love with her. He has always been a giver so to have someone give to him, he deserves it. He is a very solid guy. I care about him deeply as a friend. His ability to love and care and protect people makes him so attractive.”

TMZ first broke the news that Lana Del Rey and Jeremy Dufrene had registered for a marriage certificate in Louisiana on Thursday last week. By Friday morning, the two were married. Wild.

For more and all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook