Naomi Campbell P Diddy

Deleted pictures and dating speculation: Peek into the ties between P Diddy and Naomi Campbell

Naomi once said she ‘adores’ Diddy but has always denied any romance between them

People are noticing the long history between model Naomi Campbell and rapper P Diddy, as the pair have known each other for over 20 years. After Naomi Campbell deleted pictures of herself and P Diddy at his birthday party following the accusations against him, people have been speculating as to the nature of their relationship, and where they stand now.

Just last year Naomi hosted a huge party for Diddy’s 53rd birthday at LAVO restaurant in London, with famous celebrities such as Janet Jackson and Idris Elba in attendance.

However, just one week after the event, Diddy’s former girlfriend Cassie came forward with serious allegations about the rapper, leading both Naomi and Janet Jackosn to remove all their pictures with him from their socials.

Via YouTube

The speculation that Diddy and Naomi might be more than friends started in 2001 after they did a photoshoot together for Vogue, but it was never confirmed at the time whether they were in a romantic relationship.

The pair made another appearance on the red carpet together at the launch of Pirelli’s calendar in 2018, but quickly shut down any speculation that there was anything romantic going on between them.

Naomi told AOL: “We’ve known each other for 20-something years, and he’s been consistently the same. We really do have a brother-sister relationship, and I adore him.”

In 2020 during the pandemic lockdown, Naomi interviewed Diddy as part of her YouTube series No Filter with Naomi, with one person commenting how their “close relationship” made the interview feel so much more “personal.” The pair talked about Diddy’s experiences as a single father, as well as his role in the music industry.

For more like this plus all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook