Ariana Grande asked about cosmetic surgery during lie detector test

Ariana Grande just got straight up asked what cosmetic surgery she’s had during lie detector

She listed off procedures she’s had, and which she hasn’t

Ariana Grande was just straight up asked whether she has had any cosmetic surgery over the years during a lie detector test. Ari has had a huge transformation since her Disney Channel days, and it’s always be rumoured that she might have had some work done.

Ariana loves to change up her vibe and look, and most recently she’s sparked rumours of a fox eye lift and a BBL. But now we can finally know the truth as during Vanity Fair’s Lie Detector Test series, her Wicked co-star Cynthia Erivo asked her all the important questions.

Cynthia kicked off with: “Did you get your nose done?” To which Ariana quickly replied: “No.” Cynthia then began quick fire rolling off procedures, to get Ari’s response.

“Boob job?”, was next – to which the answer was also no. Ariana then joked “Can you imagine?” before she said she has not had a face lift “yet” – but is “open” to the idea of one in the future.

Ariana was also asked about a fox eye lift, a chin implant or a Brazilian butt lift – all of which were met with a resounding “no”. Talking about what she actually has had done, Ariana said: “I’ve had fillers in various places and Botox, but I stopped, like, four years ago. And that is the extent.”

So, was she telling the truth? The lie detector test ended with Ariana being asked if she had lied at all, and she said no. The administrator of the test then confirmed she had been telling the truth throughout. So, we can put that one to bed then!

Watch the full lie detector test video with Ariana Grande here: