Jess Callum Love Island

Love Island All Stars couple Jess and Callum have SPLIT after huge public rows

‘He was seen partying with another blonde’

Love Island: All Stars runner-ups Callum and Jess have called it quits on their relationship, just one month since exiting the villa.

Apparently, the two were facing major tension in their relationship with them quite literally coming to blows at Molly Smith’s Boohoo launch last night, where they were seen arguing in front of everyone.

A source said: “Callum and Jess have been hanging on by a thread but it’s very much over now. Everyone was shocked to see them arguing and then Callum was seen cosying up with another blonde. Jess left the party alongside her mates and Demi Sims, putting the drama behind her.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Callum Jones (@_callum_jones)

Jess and Callum have previously had to address claims they split after leaving the Love Island villa. Jess said: “Shock. Me and Callum are still together despite everything what everyone is saying right now. Me and Callum are really good, he’s come up to London today so I’ll be seeing him later. I haven’t seen him since the show, he’s been in Manchester, I’ve been in London, and he’s not been very well.

“But, yeah, things are good and I’m very excited to see him. Date night is tonight, we’re actually going out for dinner in London so I’m excited for that, and we’ve got something tomorrow as well.”

She added: “So yeah, finally it’s happening and I’m really excited to see him. It feels like ages, after spending every single day in the villa together, even though it’s not actually been that long. it feels like we’ve spent ages apart.”

Jess and Callum will join the ranks of Toby and Georgia, who also split recently, something is in the air with all these couples!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip on Jess and Callum and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.