Kaya Scodelario films and TV shows The Gentlemen

Where to watch Kaya Scodelario next if you loved her as Susie Glass in The Gentlemen

We’re all obsessed

Let’s not lie, Kaya Scodelario has been the girl crush of a generation since she first started acting as Effy Stonem in Skins when she was only 14. And now, everyone’s obsession with Kaya has been rebooted after she took on the role of drug boss Susie Glass in Guy Ritchie’s The Gentlemen alongside Theo James.

So, in case you’ve raced through the series and are looking for more TV series and films with Kaya in to fill The Gentlemen shaped hole in your life, here are all of the best things she’s been in from indie films to Hollywood blockbusters and a Robbie Williams music video:

Maze Runner
Kaya Scodelario on The Maze Runner, women in film and 10 years of Skins | Metro News

After the Hunger Games, Maze Runner was the life or death dystopian film series we were all hooked on from 2014 onwards. Alongside Dylan O’Brien and Will Poulter (iconic cast, they still have a Whatsapp group chat) Kaya’s character Teresa attempts to fight her way out of the maze and to freedom.

Extremely Wicked Shockingly Evil and Vile
Watch Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile | Prime Video

It’s hard to forget the cultural debate Zac Efron caused when he took on the role of Ted Bundy in Extremely Wicked Shocking Evil and Vile. And Kaya joined him in the show as Bundy’s wife Carole, who knew nothing of him murdering and kidnapping women while they were together.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar’s Revenge
Pirates 6 Update: Kaya Scodelario Would Return

After Keira Knightley dipped out of the Pirates of the Caribbean series, Kaya joined the cast to fill the sassy and adventurous woman with disapproving sexual tension with Jack Sparrow void as he runs from an old enemy who’s escaped from the Devil’s Triangle.

Wuthering Heights

Review] – Wuthering Heights | Artfully Bedraggled Film Reviews

Bit of a literary classic. If period dramas are your thing, this moody, misty, depiction of Emily Brontë’s Wuthering Heights is the perfect thing for you to watch next. Kaya stars as Catherine – a foundling who falls in love with the tortured Heathcliff and, of course, a massive romantic headache ensues.

Spinning Out
Watch Spinning Out | Netflix Official Site

If you liked Ice Princess and Chalet Girl but have grown up a bit since then, you’ll probably love Spinning Out. Kaya plays a figure skater called Kat whose mental health struggles challenge her ambition to become an Olympic athlete. Smatters of romance in there too, obv.

Shank
More pics from Shank featuring Kaya Scodelario

Imagine if Effy grew up in London instead of Bristol. Sort of Top Boy vibes on a much more indie cinema level.

Robbie William’s Candy music video
Kaya Scodelario TV shows and films

I will legitimately never get over her walking through the sunny streets unbothered while Robbie is riding a white horse in a knight’s costume to try and get her attention. Iconic.

Skins
Skins star Kaya Scodelario compares Euphoria to her scenes 'at 14' | Metro News

And, of course, the series where it all began. If you’re missing OG Kaya, there’s no better place to start than a re-watch of Skins. From her shagging Cook on college grounds on her first day, to beating Katie’s head in with a rock while on shrooms— it was always a turbulent ride.

Featured image credit via Netflix