MAFS Australia psychic

MAFS Australia’s Ash has finally revealed whether he thinks Madeleine is psychic or not

He also said the edit has ‘done her favours’

Nothing like the Married at First Sight Australia intruder couples to shake things up, and not many couples caused many instant laughs and drama like Ash Galati and his MAFS wife Madeleine, the former Home and Away soap actor now turned psychic medium. Between her crying about cows when she’s scranned red meat for dinner to raw-dogging the vows – it’s safe to say Madeleine has caused her fair share of drama. Now Ash has revealed whether he actually thinks his MAFS Australia wife Madeleine is actually psychic or not. Thank god.

Speaking on Hit Network’s The Pulse with Seany B and Emma G, Ash said that he thinks the chances of Madeleine actually having any psychic powers is, erm, slim to say the least.

“There’s more likelihood I’m the reincarnation of Freddie Mercury than she’s a psychic,” he said. And to make things funnier, he commented on all the chat about the show’s edit making people look better or worse than they actually were.“ They’re not making her look like anything other than what she was,” Ash confessed. “To be honest, they’ve done her favours. She’s been lucky to escape.”

“It was basically dead silence and I was trying like just to like get to know her,” Ash previously said. When asked if he knew about Madeleine’s past as a soap actress he said she did mention it but only very briefly.

He explained: “Two days into the honeymoon she’s like ‘I did acting’ but she didn’t really elaborate how extensive it was and I’ve obviously found that out later, so she did tell me In fairness but she [said] she stopped doing that and she found her true calling which was being a psychic. That’s fine like, I’m open, I want to learn about you, you’re my wife for the sake of the experiment, she just couldn’t give me an answer about what it’s like to be a medium.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.