Kanye Bianca Censori dad outfits

Um, Bianca Censori’s dad has demanded to meet Kanye in Australia to discuss her outfits

He’s seriously worried about his daughter

Kanye West has long come under scrutiny for his wife’s barely-there outfits and the photos he’s posted of her online. And now reports are saying that Bianca’s dad is so concerned about his daughter’s wellbeing he’s demanding Kanye meet him in Australia to discuss her wardrobe and what the hell is actually going on.

“Kanye has been invited to go to Australia and Bianca is hesitant to allow this to happen because she knows how her father will react,” a source told MailOnline. “Her dad still plans to have a sit down with Kanye, and Leo will not be intimidated by Kanye’s power or control. No one is expecting this to be all rainbows and family portraits.”

Previously, Bianca’s mum Alexandra has flown to the US to see her daughter and “save” her but her dad Leo was reportedly disappointed for how she handled the meet up.

At the end of last year, it was claimed Bianca had fled to her family in Australia to escape Kanye’s “controlling ways” where she had “no mind of her own” and was forced to “obey” her husband’s rules, however, weeks later they were spotted together again.

After a long silence of the reports and intense social media backlash, Kanye addressed the concerns he was “humiliating” Bianca by posting explicit photos of her online by telling critics to “go fuck yourself”.

“Don’t never say nothing negative,” he said on Instagram. “If you don’t like my page and don’t like what I’m posting, go fuck yourself. Leave the king the fuck alone. I don’t care, bro. I’m gonna post my wife as much as I want.”

Fans had been extremely vocal in Kanye’s Instagram comments, writing: “Who is going to save this woman from Kanye and then save Kanye from himself?”,  “Looking like she’s his pet,” and  “You treat this woman like a marketable piece of meat.”

Related stories recommended by this writer

• Kanye West slammed for ‘dehumanising’ his wife after posting explicit pictures of her online

• Kanye West accused of ‘humiliation kink’ after more distressing photos of his wife emerge

• ‘Go f*ck yourself’: Kanye finally responds to hate for posting nude photos of his wife

Featured image credit via Instagram (@biancacensorii)