Kate Middleton farm updates

Data breach and Downing St comments: All that’s happened since Kate seen at farm shop

Keir Starmer says the public should ‘butt out’ and leave her alone

It’s been a crazy few weeks when it comes to Kate Middleton. From all the conspiracy theories, the edited Mother’s Day picture to the video of her and Prince William at Windsor Farm Shop – it’s been a wild ride. Since the clip of the two at the Farm Shop, there have been a number of updates around Kate Middleton with the member of the public who filmed them speaking out, Downing Street making a comment and an investigation surrounding the London Clinic into a data breach regarding Kate Middleton’s medical records. Here’s a full rundown of all the Kate Middleton updates since the farm shop sighting.

Alleged data breach at London Clinic

The London Clinic is investigating an alleged data breach, with three staff members suspended. The London Clinic chief executive responded to the allegations and said

“Everyone at the London Clinic is acutely aware of our individual, professional, ethical and legal duties with regards to patient confidentiality.

“We take enormous pride in the outstanding care and discretion we aim to deliver for all our patients that put their trust in us every day.

“We have systems in place to monitor management of patient information and, in the case of any breach, all appropriate investigatory, regulatory and disciplinary steps will be taken.

“There is no place at our hospital for those who intentionally breach the trust of any of our patients or colleagues.”

These claims allege at least one staff member attempted to look at Kate Middleton’s medical records.

Via Vuk Valcic/ Shutterstock

Downing St rallied around Kate

The Prime Minister’s official spokesperson said the following:“I think we all want to get behind the Princess of Wales, and indeed the Prince of Wales, and we obviously wish her the speediest of recoveries.”

The farm shop guy who filmed Kate and Will calls naysayers ‘delusional’

40 year old Nelson Silva is the man who got the video of the royals said that conspiracy theorists are “delusional” and he saw the two with “his own eyes”. “What more do you need to lay off her,” he said, referring to the two of them in the farm shop. Windsor Farm Shop has been amusingly described as Kate and Will’s “Co-Op”.

Via Maureen McLean/Shutterstock

The King’s medical records weren’t accessed in the alleged breach

The investigation is just for access to Kate’s, and it is understood that King Charles’ were not accessed.

Keir Starmer comments on Kate Middleton situation

The Labour leader spoke on Jeremy Vine on Channel 5, saying “Yes. I think that we should leave her alone.

“She’s had a difficult operation, and she deserves privacy.”

He added: “We should just butt out and leave her alone… That’s not really a political response, it’s a human response, as a dad and a human being.

For the latest on the Kate Middleton saga and the farm shop, and for all the latest film news, memes and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.