MAFS Australia Ash

Inside Ash’s life when he’s not getting forced into psychic readings on MAFS Australia

He once moved to Norway to be with a girl!?

It wouldn’t be a series of Married at First Sight Australia without a load of intruder brides and grooms sent in to shakeup the process, and you just know every time MAFS does that it’s gonna cause carnage. This year of MAFS Australia is no different, and one of the grooms who’s caused chaos thanks to his wife being a bit of a character is Ash Gulati. Here’s everything Ash from MAFS Australia gets up to when he isn’t being forced into psychic readings by his wife Madeleine.

Here are the basics!

Ash Gulati is 33 and is based in Victoria. He works as a sales manager when he’s not on the show. He says he’s a sensitive and caring guy who often feels misjudged by the women he dates.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ash (@ashgalati)

He’s got ‘a habit of choosing women overseas’

Very me falling in love with a new man every time I go to a new city. Ash says he has a habit of falling for women in different countries. He once moved to Norway for a woman he wanted to make it work with.

He feels prejudged for his tattoos

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ash (@ashgalati)

He says women judge him for his tattoos before they know him.

He’s super close to his brothers

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ash (@ashgalati)

Loads of pics on Ash’s Instagram are him hanging out with his family, which is super cute.

He’s taking guitar lessons

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ash (@ashgalati)

Sing to me, Paolo.

Erm, he held a snake

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ash (@ashgalati)

The way it’s wrapped around him is stressing me OUT.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.