Celebrity Big Brother universities

Ok, here’s where all of the Celebrity Big Brother cast went to uni

The last one may surprise you

With 24/7 cameras and nowhere to hide, Celebrity Big Brother allows us all to really get to know these celebrities. All of their ups, their downs and their in-betweens.

But, obviously, we still want to know even more about the Celebrity Big Brother cast members, including where they went to university and what courses they studied. So, in case you’re still curious, here’s everything you need to know about the housemate’s higher education:

Ekin-Su Culculoglu

This former Love Island winner proves to be more than just beauty, Ekin-Su studied performing arts at the University of Central Lancashire and was also a wild party girl by the looks of things. With her multiple appearances on reality TV shows and even Turkish films, Ekin truly has used her degree to her advantage.

Marisha Wallace

Credit: ITV

Marisha Wallace is famously know for her debut broadway performances in famous musicals such as Hairspray, Dreamgirls and Waitress. She went to East Carolina University studying Musical Theatre and Theatre Education. She also has a teaching degree and before becoming the well-known actress that she is today, Wallace actually taught high school for a bit.

Fern Britton

Celebrity Big Brother

Credit: ITV

Fern Britton attended Anglia Ruskin University where she graduated with a degree in writing and film studies. Britton’s choice of degree definitely made her love for writing, TV and film grow stronger.

AJ Odudu

Credit: ITV

The Celebrity Big Brother TV presenter, AJ Odudu, may be known for her confident persona and being the face of Big Brother, but her degree may come as a surprise for many. AJ attended Keele Univeristy and studied English and Politics. Perhaps she could be the face of the country as well as Celebrity Big Brother, who knows?

Recommended articles by this author:

Featured image credit via ITV