Love Is Blind star Chelsea has a big text tattoo, but what exactly does it say?

Spoiler alert, it’s religious themed

During your midnight binge-watch of Love Is Blind you might have noticed a lot of the cast have tattoos, including resident Megan Fox lookalike Chelsea.

Love Is Blind star Chelsea has a tattoo just below her left shoulderblade and it’s quite a sizeable text one, but what exactly does it say? Well, thanks to the official Netflix Instagram page we finally have some answers.

Via Instagram

The sizeable religious tattoo on the shoulder of Chelsea says: “I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Chris who lives in me. Galations 2:20.”

According to Bible Ref, this verse is very popular and was said by Paul in his grandest declaration about Jesus yet. The quote describes exactly what happens when someone is saved or justified by placing their faith in Christ.

Across Chelsea’s socials, she used to post a lot of religious quotes so it makes sense that she’d get a tattoo based on one of her favourites.

Chelsea is still dealing with the fallout from her comments about looking like Megan Fox on Love is Blind, but maybe she should get a tattoo of her next!

During a Love Is Blind Q&A on her Instagram, a fan asked Chelsea whether Megan Fox had contacted her amid the lookalike controversy. Chelsea responded that whilst she hadn’t she “felt the need to reach out,” and attached a screenshot of a message she’d sent to Megan Fox.

The Love Is Blind star Chelsea messaged Megan Fox writing: “Megan love you so much! My ass is getting DRAGGED for saying I looked like you. Definitely could never compare to you of course and when I get that compliment I absolutely lose my shit. Sorry if you are getting blown up about it.”

All seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now – for all the latest Netflix news on Chelsea and her lookalike Megan Fox, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.