Chelsea ‘absolutely regrets’ her ‘silly’ Love is Blind Megan Fox lookalike comments

‘I wasn’t trying to be manipulative’

Megan has addressed the comments she made about saying she looks like Megan Fox on Love is Blind yet again. She explained that she does “absolutely regret” the comments she made to Jimmy but it was just supposed to be a “silly conversation.”

She explained in the comments of her Instagram: “I haven’t addressed this at all. I wasn’t trying to be manipulative by any means. You have to understand, we are on these dates for four-plus hours at a time.

“I wasn’t the only one having silly conversations such as this. Do I regret it, absolutely. But in no way was I trying to persuade any decision. I am not a vicious person and I won’t be made out to be.”

Chelsea initially responded to a fan who doubted that the Love is Blind star actually resembles Megan Fox just hours after the series was released. Chelsea replied: “Don’t worry I’ll never say that sh*t again,” featuring multiple laughing emojis. Hopefully, she can see the humorous side.

During the date in the Love is Blind pods, Chelsea asks Jimmy whether he ever gets told he has a celebrity lookalike. After he replied he does, Chelsea agreed saying: “I do too, all the time on the plane! I get one person, and it’s just because I have dark hair and blue eyes. But I don’t see it, so don’t get excited.”

Megan gave Jimmy a hint that she looked like “MGK’s wife or his girlfriend,” Jimmy excitedly replied, “Are you saying you look like Megan Fox?” Chelsea responded: “It’s just because I have light eyes and dark hair. That’s the only reason. There’s nothing else. At least I’m assuming so.”

And when Jimmy and Chelsea saw each other in person for the person outside of the Love is Blind pods, it’s safe to say he didn’t think she quite resembled Megan Fox. He said:  “She definitely lied to me on some uh … how she looked. Chelsea told me she looks like Megan Fox. But, you know, at the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter. I’m very attracted to her. I can work with that.

Chelsea began to question Jimmy’s attraction to her, telling producers, “Maybe I wasn’t what he was expecting. I don’t want him to wake up one morning and just decide that he screwed up with his decision.”

All seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now – for all the latest Netflix news on Chelsea and her lookalike Megan Fox, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.