Nine bombshells ‘lined-up’ for Love Island: All Stars to really get the drama going

This could be wild?!

The show has only been on for a week, but already news of which previous Islanders are going to be joining Love Island: All Stars as bombshells is emerging every day. The main cast have settled into villa life once again, and now they’ve been joined by a number of late arrivals.

Every day more rumours of who could be next to enter the villa swirl around, and plenty of late arrivals have been spotted flying out to the South Africa villa. Among those thought who are believed to be ready to join the villa later on are stars from all the different series of the show, “controversial” Islanders and yes, Danica might well be gracing our screens once again.

Josh Ritchie was rumoured to be a bombshell before he turned up, and as were Molly and Callum – so far, the rumours have been really accurate. Here’s a rundown of all the bombshells rumoured for Love Island: All Stars so far.

Jess and Eve Gale

The Sun is reporting that Jess and Eve Gale have been confirmed as bombshells for Love Island: All Stars. A source said: “Jess and Eve were a hit with viewers when they first appeared four years ago and made great telly with their bubbly personalities. Adding sisters to the mix offers another dynamic to the action and they are bound to turn heads when they arrive and cause a stir with Islanders who are already coupled up.”

Sophie Piper

It’s thought another winter Islander lined-up to be a bombshell is 2020’s Sophie Piper, who appeared on the first South Africa series alongside the Gale twins. She’s been spotted at an airport, seemingly on her way to the villa.

A source told MailOnline: “I didn’t quite spot her at first because she was flying in premium economy and I expected ITV would’ve coughed up for first class! But she kept to herself and was hiding beneath her hood the whole time, probably trying not to get spotted.

“She seemed in good spirits though and was giggling away with her pal at the airport. Sophie’s such a pretty girl and she seems really sweet. I reckon she’ll have no problem coupling up with someone in the villa.”

Tom Clare

According to MailOnline, 2023’s Tom Clare is “in talks” to join All Stars as a bombshell, following his split from Samie after the show. Apparently he was spotted making his way to the South African villa last week.

Danica Taylor

It’s been rumoured that Love Island 2022’s Danica is “on standby” to return to the villa for the All Stars season. She was on the show two years ago, and was dumped with footballer Jamie Allen. However, the couple became the first of that season to announce they were no longer together following the show.

Olivia Hawkins

It’s also been reported Love Island 2023’s Olivia Hawkins will be added to the villa later on in the series, in a bid for the show to bring back some of its more “controversial” Islanders to stir up drama.

A source told The Sun: “Bombshell contestants aren’t part of the cast that kick off the show but they are thrown into the action from time to time to keep the couples on their toes. Liv and Danica may not actually make it into the villa but they’re part of the pool of former stars on standby – and if their previous Love Island appearances are anything to go by, they’ll both be at the front of the queue if fireworks are required.”

Jacques O’Neill

via Instagram / Snapchat

Love Island 2022’s Jacques has fuelled huge rumours he’s coming back for All Stars. This weekend he posted a picture of himself on a flight with the South Africa flag emoji over it. A pretty big hint!

Joanna Chimonides

The Sun is reporting series five’s Joanna is “in advanced talks to make a late arrival as a bombshell” and has been “lined up” by All Stars producers. Of course she famously stole Michael from Amber Gill in the 2019 series after Casa Amor.

A TV insider told The Sun: “Joanna is in talks to join as a bombshell – she’s so stunning that the lads won’t be able to stop their heads turning for her! She’ll cause chaos if she goes in – she’s best mates with Kady McDermott so will be ready for any drama that happens in the villa.”

Mal Nicol

Mal, our 2023 icon who wasn’t given the time she deserved, is “in talks” to come back, it’s been reported. She didn’t find a connection on the most recent series, and was in the villa for just one week.

An insider told The Sun: “Producers are all in agreement that Mal has more to give and went too soon. Unfortunately it just didn’t work out for her last time but she would spice things up this time around. She deserves another shot in the villa and is bang up for the opportunity too.”

India Reynolds

Love Island: All Stars bombshells lined up

via Instagram

Rounding off the bombshells rumoured for Love Island: All Stars is 2019’s India Reynolds. Since the All Stars show was announced, Ovie has been a rumoured bombshell but nobody quite believes ITV could secure him again, so what’s the next best thing? The girl he left the villa with and then split from, of course!

India has posted to say she’s landed in South Africa, very much fuelling the fire of rumours she’s coming back.

For the latest Love Island: All Stars news, and for updates, memes and gossip – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook