Jamie Lynn Spears Zoey 101

From Zoey 101 to I’m a Celeb, here is Jamie Lynn Spears’ wild transformation 19 years on

People are only just finding out she played Zoey in the Nickelodeon show

So, the first episode of I’m a Celeb aired last night and probably one of the most divisive  contestants (behind Nigel Farage) is Jamie Lynn Spears, Britney Spears’ sister.

She introduced herself on the by saying she’s “best known for being an actress and a singer. I have been doing it since I could basically walk” and people watching the show last night were confused as to why she didn’t mention her sister’s name.

But some people are only just realising that Jamie Lynn Spears was actually Zoey in the iconic Nickelodeon show Zoey 101.

@amber_langmead

Im mind blown that ive only just found this out through im a celebrity #zoey101 #imacelebrity #fyp

♬ Zoey 101 (From “Zoey 101”) – Geek Music

This TikTok reads: “How have I only just found out that Britney Spears’ sister was Zoey from Zoey 101” and loads of the comments are people being mind blown by the revelation.

But the true Nickelodeon girlies know the absolute devastation of the show ending when Jamie Lynn got pregnant at 16. She had her daughter Maddie in 2008 with her 19-year-old fiancé Casey Aldridge. The two split up in 2009 though and she had another child Ivey with her husband who is also called Jamie. Wild.

Jamie Lynn in 2006 (Via Featureflash Photo Agency/Shutterstock)

Jamie Lynn Spears is now 32 but was 13 when Zoey 101 starred filming in 2004. Here she is in the very first episode of the show:

Zoey 101, which followed Zoey and her brother Dustin at Pacific Coast Academy, ran for four seasons and earlier this year a reboot film, Zoey 102 was released.

But 19 years after Zoey 101 first aired and a whole load of drama with her sister later, this is Jamie Lynn in her promo picture for I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

Jamie Lynn Spears Zoey 101

Via ITV

People are in shock at how different she looks 19 years on with one Tweet saying: “She looks like Jame Lynn Spears, but different…”

Lots of people have suggested that she might have had plastic surgery done but she has never publicly confirmed this.

After Zoey 101 she played the role of Noreen Fitzgibbons in the Netflix show Sweet Magnolias in 2019 as well as releasing a country music EP in 2014. She released her memoir Things I Should Have Said: Family, Fame, and Figuring it Out on the 18th January last year. Last month she appeared on the US equivalent of Strictly, Dancing With The Stars.

Via ITV

Jamie Lynn Spears is currently estimated to have a net worth of around $6 million which is over £4.8 million.

Featured images via YouTube and ITV.