Megan and Eyal coupled up in series four of Love Island and soon had sex on screen in the villa. Their relationship was then swiftly ended three weeks later when Megan dumped Eyal, after explaining him to that she felt they weren’t having as much fun as the other couples. And it wouldn’t be Megan without an iconic line, as she told Eyal, “You’re not exactly Jim Carrey. I can’t have fun with myself.” What a queen.

Following her time on Love Island, Megan revealed Scott Disick, yes as is in that Scott from Keeping Up With The Kardashians, had slid into her DM’s to demand she apologise to Eyal for treating him badly on Love Island.

Megan shared Scott’s messages on her Instagram Story, telling her fans she was left “speechless” and “genuinely concerned” by Scott’s messages.

Scott said, “Hey, I recently saw your program Love Island. I have a few questions for you about it. Let me know when you’re around to speak about it,” to which Megan replied, “Hey you, what do you want to know?”

Scott responded, saying, “I was recently introduced to a beautiful man, named Eyal, and when I went to see what he’s done on TV, I was astonished by your behaviour. To find you mugging him off and taking full advantage of his unbelievably beautiful sense of humour and vulnerability – I’m extremely disturbed that anyone could be so disrespectful to somebody for no good reason.”

It’s safe to say these two aren’t exactly on the best terms then.