Taylor Swift Eras Tour UK cinemas

Right, will we be able to watch Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour film in UK cinemas?

There’s just been a huge announcement that changes EVERYTHING

Yesterday, Taylor Swift made Swift earthquakes erupt across the globe as she announced that the world shaking Eras Tour has been filmed and the movie made is going to be hitting US cinemas from October. The trailer teased what honestly looks like the cinematic event of the millennia, and Barbie and Oppenheimer should retreat into the shadows. “The Eras Tour has been the most meaningful, electric experience of my life so far and I’m overjoyed to tell you that it’ll be coming to the big screen soon  Starting Oct 13th you’ll be able to experience the concert film in theaters in North America! Tickets are on sale now.Eras attire, friendship bracelets, singing and dancing encouraged,” Taylor tweeted. The world stopped, but will The Taylor Swift Eras Tour film come to UK cinemas too? We need to know. 

Is The Eras Tour coming to UK cinemas and is there a release date

Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour movie will open in AMC theatres in the US on 13 October. Tickets are now on sale at $19.89 (£15.69) for adults (plus tax) and $13.13 (£10.36) for children and seniors.

But, BREAKING NEWS: As of today, 26th September, Taylor Swift has just announced that the Eras Tour film will indeed be coming to UK cinemas – with the film showing in Odeon cinemas across the UK from the 13th. I’m going to actually collapse/ Take my money right now.

Taylor just announced the news on Instagram. Catch me in the likes begging for a crumb of Odeon ticket. If this doesn’t make a billion at the box office I’ll be gobsmacked.

For all the latest celebrity and entertainment news, gossip and memes, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.