Ryan Gallagher nudes leaked MAFS

MAFS star Ryan Gallagher could lose thousands after his OnlyFans nudes were leaked

He only set his account up last week

Ryan Gallagher announced he was joining OnlyFans last week and since then he’s taken a crushing blow after his nudes and explicit content was leaked online.

Several of Ryan’s explicit images and videos have been published online on a notorious online porn forum, according to reports by Yahoo Lifestyle.

An industry expert suggests having his nudes leaked could result in Ryan Gallagher losing “tens of thousands of dollars in revenue” from OnlyFans.

The leaked images in question show Ryan posing nude in the shower.

Last week Ryan declared he was joining OnlyFans after debating it for years. He said: “It’s been four years of ‘Nah, don’t think I will.’ Well I did.”

For $15 a month, fans can see a side of Ryan he didn’t show on telly. His OnlyFans bio reads: “Just an Aussie bloke with a big willy.” His account was welcome to anyone but warned against sharing his paid-content without his permission.

Ryan recently got engaged to Olympian Emily Seebohm after meeting on the set of The Challenge last August. Emily revealed Ryan asked her to wed in December, just four months after they met. She told The Daily Telegraphy they managed to keep their relationship private for a long time and only went public a day before they got engaged on 5th December 2022.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.