So, when was MAFS Australia filmed and how far apart was the reunion episode?

A lot of time goes into the show!

Married at First Sight Australia has been all anyone can talk about for the last two months and it has been down to the non-stop drama it has been providing and fills the void Love Island within all of us. Despite the show currently airing in the UK, it was actually filmed way back in 2022 across an extended period of time.

The reunion has just aired in the UK but that was not filmed alongside the original experiment, so here is a breakdown of the filming of MAFS Australia.

When was MAFS Australia season 10 filmed?

MAFS Australia season 10 was filmed in Sydney in the summer of 2022. In August 2022, the crew began filming the show and the cast member leaks began after a number of the cast were photographed in their wedding dresses.

The show was filmed in and around Sydney and the couples stay in the SKYE hotel apartments. The rooms viewers see on TV are equipped with a full-climate control system, a fully equipped bathroom including a hairdryer, slippers and towers and also has its own washing machine, Iron and dryer.

via Nine Network Australia

When were the the MAFS Australia reunion episodes filmed?

The cast reunited for a final dinner party and commitment ceremony that spans across two episode and it was filmed in December 2022. The reunion episodes aired at the beginning of April in Australia and the final reunion episode is set to air in the UK tonight.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.