A ranking of the worst Netflix original Christmas films from cringe to straight up awful

Tis the season!

Christmas is a time for joy, gifts and most importantly, watching terrible Netflix originals that you may complain are really bad but will never stop you watching them anyway. While Christmas movie classics are fun and easy to watch all year round, Netflix always pull out the stops to really impress people or make them cringe more than ever before. Even with its cringe moments, the movies are more entertaining than ever, even if that’s mainly because of the memes that are created. To get yourself in the Christmas spirit and to see what Netflix Christmas originals you might want to avoid, here is a ranking of the worst Netflix Christmas original films, ranked from cringe to to straight up awful:

10. The Holidate

The Holidate has to be the best Netflix original Christmas film it has made. However, it has it’s very cringe moments like when Aunt Susan started dancing with Sloane’s date at a wedding. All in all, just the perfect amount for cringe for something that’s not even a Christmas film if we’re being really technical.

Ranking Netflix Christmas films

via Netflix

9. The Princess Switch

A wholesome film but it didn’t need three of them that’s for sure. The terrible accent Vanessa Hudgens puts on is enough to make anyone turn the TV off.

Ranking Netflix Christmas films

via Netflix

8. Let It Snow

There was real potential for greatness with this film but Julie having such a gear to grind with Stuart for him simply being a popstar was enough cringe for anyone. Deep down she listened to his music non stop and was just too shy to admit it.

via Netflix

Ranking Netflix Christmas films

7. The Holiday Calendar

We get it, the advent calendar is magic!

Ranking Netflix Christmas films

via Netflix

6. A Castle for Christmas

Brooke Shields can do no wrong other than starring in this film. Absolutely nothing made sense and the trope of a best-selling author having writer’s block so they decide to escape from the big city is getting pretty old.

Ranking Netflix Christmas films

via Netflix

5. Love Hard

The karaoke scene? There’s nothing more to say.

Ranking Netflix Christmas films

via Netflix

4. Holiday in the Wild

It wasn’t even a Christmas film! The worst part had to be Kate being surprised when her son came to visit and Kristin Davis displayed some truly poor acting skills.

Ranking Netflix Christmas films

via Netflix

3. Falling for Christmas

Lindsay Lohan is a queen and there’ll be nothing bad said about her but this film was so cringe. The proposal?! ICK.

via Netflix

2. The Knight Before Christmas

Vanessa Hudgens, I’m so sorry. There was honestly no need for this film. A bad script and a bad storyline, but at least Cole came back to prove true love exists at Christmas time. I didn’t see that coming!

via Netflix

1. A Christmas Prince

I don’t what the worst thing about this film was. Whether it was when Amber pretended to be the American tutor or when she was figured out and still two more films were made.

via Netflix

All of these movies are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.