The Traitors Claudia Winkleman

Claudia Winkleman has revealed exactly how the traitors and faithfuls are kept apart

It’s all very dramatic

The Traitors is everybody’s favourite obsession, and with only a few episodes left there are still some burning questions a lot of fans have regarding the show. Other than the truly upsetting news that The Traitors will be over next week, one thing people are unsure of is how they keep the traitors apart from the faithfuls when they return to the castle. Claudia Winkleman has revealed how they manage to pull it off on BBC’s The Traitors.

Speaking with Scott Mills on BBC Radio 2, Scott asked how they get the traitors back to the castle without the faithfuls spotting them. Claudia, who is fully aware of the ins and outs of the show, revealed that everyone goes back to their lodgings once the day is over after the banishment and the traitors meet a lot later.

She said: “So everybody goes off, they all get in the car, the clock strikes, they all go off. The traitors meet much later. They’re all staying in different places, they have no phones. They’re man-marked. Don’t know if you’ve ever played netball but its is about marking – they are man-marked. They are going to individual places and then quite a while later, the traitors are brought back.”

The Traitors may be coming to an end soon but the BBC has ordered another season of the successful TV show due to how well it was received this season. A source told The Daily Record that it was a “no brainer” for another season, given how popular the show has been.

For all the latest The Traitors drama, tweets, gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.