The Traitors last episode

I hate to break it to you, but the last episode of BBC’s The Traitors is next week

There’s less than half the season left

The last episode of BBC’s The Traitors air next week and honestly, I’m not prepared. The Traitors is a brand new reality show hosted by Claudia Winkleman, which takes a spin on a murder mystery game. Think CBBC’s Trapped but with adults instead.

There have been some truly outrageous betrayals, Wilfred I’m looking at you. There have been seven episodes so far, with more to come over this week and the next with what can only be more twists and turns. The next two episodes of The Traitors is set to air on Thursday 15th December and Friday 16th December, with more to follow next week.

The Traitors last episode

via BBC

Next week, the final three episodes will be on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday being the finale. How they managed to fit in so many shocking moments and banishments in 12 episodes will forever be a mystery.

Although the end is very soon, hardcore fans of The Traitors will be able to watch another season of the show in January 2023, when the US version begins.

For all the latest The Traitors drama, tweets, gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.