How to get your Netflix Wrapped 2022 to see how much time you wasted binge-watching

Not me being reminded of when I watched a whole series in one day 💀

It’s that time of year again, where people crave summaries of absolutely everything they’ve done this year. The biggie is of course Spotify Wrapped, but now we have things like people doing Deliveroo Wrapped and TikTok is full of people doing their dating history of the year. Another thing you can also look at is Netflix Wrapped, so you can accurately see just how much of 2022 you wasted in bed watching your fav comfort series.

There are a number of different ways you can apparently get your Netflix Wrapped 2022 figures, but I’m going to be honest with you, not a lot of them work. There’s a Google Chrome plug in which you can easily download and it should load your stats, but when I tried to it just froze – so it doesn’t appear to be working this year.

But, one way people you can see your history in a fun layout is through a website called Kapwing – so here’s a step-by-step guide of how that works and what it shows you.

How to do Netflix Wrapped 2022

via Kapwing

Here is how to get your Netflix Wrapped 2022 stats:

• Firstly, you need to get your Netflix viewing history. If you are currently on a device you watch Netflix on, you can get it here. If not, all you need to do is go to Netflix, click your icon in the top right corner, select “account” and then select the profile you want the stats from. Underneath there should then appear a “viewing activity” option, select that, and then scroll and click bottom right, where it says “download all”.

• Then go to Kapwing’s Netflix Wrapped 2022 site, and upload the viewing history file you just downloaded.

• Side note, you don’t need to worry about your data – the Kapwing website states “your data is not uploaded to our servers nor stored for any reason”.

• Then you’ll see the site collecting all your data, and it should only take a couple of minutes to create your full report.

• Then your stats appear! You get a full report of your year and it includes: How many minutes you spent on Netflix, how many shows and films you watched, the series you binge-watched hardest, your favourite genre of show, which day this year you watched the most Netflix, and some of the shows you watched that are the highest rated on IMDb.

via Kapwing

via Kapwing

• You also get a final conclusion of which show you watched the most episodes of – so expect a sitcom that has hundreds of episodes that is your go-to comfort show to take pride of place here.

How to do Netflix Wrapped 2022

via Kapwing

Enjoy! The Kapwing site can be found here.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.