The Traitors traitor faithful

Take this quiz and we’ll tell you if you’re a faithful or a traitor on The Traitors

Dead vibes if you get faithful

The Traitors has us all in a death grip tight chokehold, and with good reason. It’s the best new reality TV show in years, and every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday we’re all hooked on it – gagging to see what melodramatic response this chaotic bunch are going to give us once again. When you go on The Traitors, our holy saviour Claudia Winkleman picks early on whether you’ll be a traitor or a faithful – and this quiz will tell you which of the true your destined to be assigned. Whether you like it or not!

There are plenty of deciding factors on whether you’ll end up as a traitor or a faithful on The Traitors, and whether you’ll be successful as either depends on your personality and how you want to play the game. Are you going to shoot yourself in the foot like ill-fated faithfuls Tom and Alex – whose lying about their relationship made the group distrust them (Alex remains in the game but is ally-less) – or ruffle feathers like Imran and Nicky? Or will you follow in the sneaky footsteps of season one traitors Alyssa, Amanda and Wilfred? Take this quiz and find out your destiny!

For all the latest reality TV news, tweets, gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.