falling for christmas cast

This is where you recognise the cast of Falling for Christmas from

Sorry but I can’t even look at Chord Overstreet without thinking about ‘Trouty Mouth’

I hate to do this to you in early – mid-November, but it’s Netflix’s fault I’m afraid! Its first original Christmas film of 2022, Falling for Christmas, is now available to stream, so you might as well get the tree up now and pour a boozy hot chocolate.

Every last minute of this film is Hallmark-esque bliss. Which, after a long, difficult year, is just what we needed. We’re welcoming Lindsay Lohan back to *cinema* with open arms, desperately hoping she’ll stick around for more bangers in 2023. Chord Overstreet – aka Sam from Glee – stars alongside her, proving his range is somewhat limited, but we love him for it anyway.

A number of other famous faces appear in the film, too. So, this is where you recognise the cast of Falling for Christmas from:

Lindsay Lohan

falling for christmas casl

Photo via Netflix

Frankly, if you’re not able to instantly recognise Lindsay Lohan by now, there’s no hope for you. I mean, she literally has an ENTIRELY separate Wikipedia article just dedicated to her filmography (and discography, which is rogue but pretty iconic).

She started out as a teen idol – literally the epitome of everything Marina and the Diamonds sang about. Lindsay had starring roles in The Parent Trap, Freaky Friday (alongside Jamie Lee Curtis), Mean Girls, Herbie: Fully Loaded, Just My Luck… the list goes on. Her high-profile friendships with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie only solidified her status further as a ’00s staple.

More recently, she’s starred in a really random spate of TV shows based in the UK and abroad. She was in the Sky One series Sick Note back in 2017, opposite Rupert Grint and Nick Frost; as well as becoming a regular panellist for the Masked Singer Australia. What a career!

Chord Overstreet

chord overstreet

Photo via Netflix

Could this be Chord Overstreet’s best role since Glee? Yes! Is this also his only role since Glee? No! But it might as well be.

For five years, Chord played the beautiful, blonde Sam Evans in Fox’s Glee. His (let’s be honest, terrible) rendition of Billionaire was packed with pure cheese, but it had our teenage hearts soaring. He even managed to get into a relationship with Quinn Fabray, who had ridiculously high standards. But, it was his post-high-school love story with Mercedes Jones which really won everyone over. If there’s any justice in the world, Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk will keep them together next time there’s a reunion episode.

Since Glee, Chord has played one-off parts in shows like The Middle, Regular Show and The Bold Type. He also has a main role in the Apple TV+ series, Acapulco.

George Young

george young

Photo via Netflix

British actor George Young may be a relative unknown – but he’s definitely made his mark on both UK and Chinese primetime TV, which is better than nothing! His first big film break came just one year ago, in the horror film Malignant, which received good reviews on the whole.

You might also know him from Casualty, and the 2014 TV series Grace, which also starred Doctor Who’s John Simm. Hopefully we’ll be seeing George pop up a lot more, in future.

Jack Wagner

falling for christmas cast

Photo via Netflix

Jack’s an old pro in TV and film, with a showreel as long as my arm and even a number one single to boot. Off the back of his main role in US soap General Hospital, he released a song called All I Need – which sounds very Bon Jovi-’80s and pretty offensive on the ears. But, it rose to the top of the charts in the US and Canada, so good for him!

Fast forward 35 years, and Jack Wagner has starred in every corny US drama you can think of – from Hot In Cleveland to Ray Donovan and Castle, in which he played a character called Billy Piper (lol).

Aliana Lohan

aliana lohan

Photo via Netflix

Basically, Aliana Lohan is Lindsay’s sister, which is almost certainly where you’ll recognise her from. She’s had bit-parts in a lot of her sister’s films, including The Parent Trap and Life-Size. She went to Kim Kardashian’s televised wedding to Kris Humphries all the way back in 2011, and starred in the 2019 series, Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club.

Falling for Christmas is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.