Meet the siblings of the cast of Love Is Blind season three

One of SK’s brothers works in cyber security and the other has a Master’s in computer science 👀

Things get real serious on Love Is Blind when the family members start being introduced – and in season three we’ve had a lot of strong feelings from parents, siblings and friends alike. Yep, this season has showed us some savage side-eyeing and awkward conversations as the cast members all sit down and meet those closest to who they have agreed to marry.

But apart from their general reactions to the show and their sibling’s partner, you never really get to find out much of the brothers and sisters who appear on the show, and even those who might not have come on for these episodes. So, let’s meet the siblings of the cast of Love Is Blind season three.

Bartise’s sister – Amalia Bowden

The siblings of the cast of Love Is Blind season three on Netflix

via Instagram @malibowden

Amalia Bowden is one of the Love Is Blind season three siblings who has got people talking since they appeared on the show. When we met Bartise’s family, Amalia was there and a conversation began about women’s rights to abortion. When Nancy said she is pro-choice and that every woman deserves to make this decision for herself, Amalia began to cry.

According to her LinkedIn, Amalia went to Texas A&M University and works as a HR representative for PepsiCo. She’s engaged to Texas Tech University coach, James Lockhart.

Nancy’s brothers – Steve and Jesus Rodriguez

Nancy has younger siblings, two brothers Steve and Jesus, who tore Bartise to shreds during the meet the family part of Love Is Blind season three. Not much is known about Nancy’s brothers, but her brother Steve – the one with the wicked side-eye at Bartise – has a really fun Instagram and it looks like he travels a lot.

via Instagram @elcaballerooo44

Jesus doesn’t share much either, but it looks as though he might have two children of his own.

Alexa is one of six Alfia siblings

via Instagram @__ariellie

Alexa is one of six siblings, and her family life looks wild. The house we saw them all meet up in for the show is a $2.4million mansion, and is located in the most exclusive part of Dallas. Alexa has an older sister named Arielle, a brother called Aden, another brother, a stepbrother, and a younger step-sister named Emma. Arielle graduated as a physician associate in 2020 and got engaged this year.

Alexa’s dad Adam founded the company Real Time Feedback and also owns a few restaurants and nightclubs, and a boutique fitness studio.

Brennon’s brothers – Hayden and Jamie Lemieux

via Netflix

Brennon has a step-brother called Hayden, who is married to a woman called Regan. They both appeared on the show. On his Instagram, Brennon has also posted family pictures with a Jamie Lemieux, who it looks might be his brother too. Unfortunately, all their social media accounts are set to private.

SK’s brothers – AB and TK Alagbada

via Instagram @sk4ever2

SK has a younger brother, called AB, who appeared on the show. He works in cyber security and global policy. It also appears that SK has another younger brother called TK, who is a software engineer. In a post on Instagram, SK shared his brother TK had just received a Master’s degree in computer science – brains must run in the family!

Matt’s step sister – Kylie

via Netflix

Matt has a step-sister called Kylie, who is married to a man called Taylor. They appeared in Love Is Blind, when Colleen went to meet all of Matt’s family. According to Kylie’s social media, she and Taylor share a 10-year-old son together.

Love Is Blind season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.