Inside the fancy apartments used for season three of Love Is Blind on Netflix

Residents have an on-site fitness centre, infinity pool, sundeck and co-working spaces

In the newest episodes of season three of Love Is Blind, the engaged couples moved into apartments to see how they’d deal with living together. They went to a fancy complex to see how they’d navigate life in the real world, including having family members over to visit.

But, where was this filmed and what are the apartments like when the Love Is Blind cast aren’t living it up in them? The Tab has been given an inside look at the apartments used for filming season three of Love Is Blind on Netflix, here’s what they look like.

The apartments used in season three of Love Is Blind on Netflix

via Netflix

The Love Is Blind season three apartments are in Addison, and yes they’re expensive

Just from the show you can tell the apartments are boujee. They are modern, clean, full of soft furnishings and overlook a massive swimming pool. The season was shot in The Jewel on Landmark, in Addison, Texas, which is a suburb of Dallas. The website for the complex describes it as being “resort-style living in an urban oasis of excitement”.

There are one and two bedroom flats available to rent right now. One bedroom apartments to rent start at $1.5k a month and go up to $2.5k a month. Two bed apartments that are available right now cost between $2.2k and $3.5k a month.

“Our apartment homes feature a modern kitchen with granite countertops, walk-in closets, pendant lighting, hardwood-style flooring and an in-unit washer and dryer and plenty of natural light,” the complex website reads.

“Select apartment homes feature 20-foot ceilings, walk-in showers and stainless-steel appliances. Our sought-after pet-friendly community also has a host of premium amenities to make your life convenient, including resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness centre, and an expansive clubhouse with a pool table and movie room.”

The area the apartments are in is pretty sought after too, minutes away from retail, dining, and entertainment options, including Village on the Parkway and the Galleria Dallas.

The residents can also make use of a lobby with WiFi and a coffee machine, a fitness centre, an infinity pool and sundeck, a courtyard with a pizza oven, an on-site store, a resident lounge with a media room, a rooftop lounge with an outdoor eating area, and a business centre with meeting rooms and a co-working space. There quite literally is no reason to ever leave.

The apartments are available across the US, in over 300 cities, through Landing’s nationwide network as part of the growing flexible living trend. This means residents have no long-term leases and can move to different apartments in the network with just 14-day notices.

I want to move in?

Season three of Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.