So, were there any engagements in Love Is Blind season three that were cut from the show?

There were two other couples who made it to proposal day in the pods

In every season of Love Is Blind so far, there have been engagements that didn’t make it into the final cut of the show. Previously, there have been up to two couples who said they were going to get married on the show but it was off-camera, so you might be wondering if there have been any secret engagements in season three.

In season one of the show, two couples got engaged in the pods but it didn’t make the final cut, and in season two of the show there were also two extra proposals that we didn’t see happen.

Season one success story, Lauren Speed-Hamilton, has even called out the show this week, saying it edits out a lot of cast member’s journeys. In a series of tweets, she said: “It’s couples that get engaged that aren’t even shown sometimes. I think they [Netflix] only show what they deem most entertaining.” When someone else asked what happens to cast members who don’t continue in the show, Lauren said: “Yea lol send em home and stop filming them.”

Were any proposals or engagements cut from the pods section of Love Is Blind season three

via Netflix

So, were there any extra engagements in season three of Love Is Blind?

In short, no! This season is the first season of the show where we have seen every proposal that took place. Kinetic, the production company behind Love Is Blind, has confirmed there were no season three engagements left out, with Netflix adding we saw “all the love this cast has to give”.

However, in an interview, Bartise Bowden from the cast this season did say there were two couples who very nearly got engaged. “There were six proposals shown on camera – the final five plus Andrew who proposed as well,” he told PopSugar. “There were two others, that were not proposals, but two couples that made it to proposal day and had to have a conversation that were not shown at all.”

In season one, Rory Newbrough and Danielle Drouin left the pods engaged, and so did Westley Baer and Lexie Skipper. In season two, Joey Miller proposed to Caitlin McKee, and Jason Beaumont and Kara Williams also got engaged. None of these couples are still together.

Season three of Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.