Brianne Howey says season two of Ginny and Georgia is ‘done’ but explains its delay

Finally some news!

Straight after season one of Ginny and Georgia was released on Netflix it became one of its biggest shows ever, and was quickly renewed for a season two. But since then, there has been no update on when we get to see new episodes featuring our favourite chaotic mother and daughter duo.

But now, finally we have an update! Brianne Howey, who plays Georgia, has explained why the show has been delayed with its release, whilst reassuring us we definitely don’t have long left to wait. Plus, the co-CEO of Netflix has given us some very *official* updates, too.

“Soon, it’s coming! I swear, it’s coming!” Brianne told E! News. She went on to explain the reason season two is delayed is because Ginny and Georgia gets translated into 180 different languages after production, a process which can take months. “That takes about four months,” she added. “So it’s actually not the show itself. The show is done.”

According to What’s on Netflix, Ted Sarandos, who is Netflix’s co-CEO, confirmed the show would be coming in the last quarter of 2022 – so in the next two months! Yep, it’s coming in November or December 2022. Netflix is yet to announce an official release date.

When is season two of Ginny and Georgia on Netflix?

via Netflix

Season two of Ginny and Georgia will pick up where season one left off – so it looks like we have a while to go before we find out what happens to Ginny after she took off on the back of a motorbike with her brother, Austin. Georgia doesn’t even know her kids have disappeared. So what’s going to happen to them and where are they off to?

The release date for season two of Ginny and Georgia has not yet been announced. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.