Madeline Argy Central Cee dating

Guys, Central Cee and Madeline Argy have basically confirmed they’re dating

This is not a drill

TikTok went into melt down earlier this week after rumours circulated that British TikToker Madeline Argy was dating the rapper Central Cee. The rumours started after someone made a TikTok of all the evidence that suggested Central Cee and Madeline Argy were dating and it’s a pretty convincing case if I’m honest. Last night, Madeline Argy made a video where she addressed the rumours that they were in a relationship and whilst the video was cryptic, it has made people even more convinced that they are.

Now, in a video posted to her TikTok account, Madeline has addressed the rumours of whether they are dating. In the video she is seen wearing a t-shirt that reads “I love lying” whilst she says: “I have literally never heard of Central Cee in my entire life, I’m just as confused as you are. I don’t even know what we would talk about.”

Whilst saying this stood in her kitchen, behind Madeline, Central Cee can be seen getting things out of the fridge to make a sandwich. Madeline is known for her hilarious video content so with Central in the background and the statement on her t-shirt, fans have taken this as her own sarcastic way of confirming the relationship.

@madelineargy

don’t wanna hear another peep

♬ original sound – madz

The evidence that sent people on TikTok into a frenzy thinking they are dating included the fact they both follow each other on Instagram and that they have both been pictured wearing the same jumper, albeit separately. In an interview with Genius, when discussing the meaning of the lyrics for his song Doja, Central Cee said his girlfriend is bisexual. Whilst Madeline has not previously spoken of her current relationship status, she has been very open on social media about the fact she is attracted to both men and women.

Perhaps the biggest piece of evidence that Madeline and Central Cee are in a relationship is that footage emerged online of Central Cee exiting a building with a girl following close behind him who looks undeniably similar to Madeline. It has not been confirmed whether it is actually Madeline, but for TikTok this was proof enough. As for an official confirmation, don’t hold your breath as that’s really not their style. This is probably as good as we’re gonna get, chaps.

For more of the best TikTok videos, trends and memes – follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.

• All the evidence of Central Cee and Madeline Argy’s rumoured relationship

• From viral TikToks to model girlfriends: Who is British rapper Central Cee?

• Who is Madeline Argy? The TikToker who everyone thinks is dating Central Cee

Featured image via TikTok