Who is Central Cee

From viral TikToks to model girlfriends: Who is British rapper Central Cee?

He has been nominated for Artist of the Year at the 2023 Brit Awards!

Central Cee has become a staple on TikTok for his viral tracks Commitment Issues and Doja which has seen fans become even more obsessed with the London rapper than they already were. He has recently become a talking point on the app, after fans became convinced he was dating popular TikToker Madeline Argy. The two confirmed the rumours with a funny TikTok and according to Madeline’s Instagram, they are very much still together.

The 24-year-old is a British rapper from London who despite starting his career in 2015, became increasingly popular in 2020 following the release of his singles Loading and Day in the Life. But beside from having the envy of every Madeline Argy fan ever, who actually is Central Cee?

He is a rapper from West London

Oakley Neil H T Caesar-Su, professionally known as Central Cee, is a rapper and songwriter from Shepherd’s Bush in West London. He first appeared on the Ain’t On Nuttin Remix with J Hus and Bonkaz in 2015, and two years later in 2017 he released his first album 17. In 2020 he released Day in the Life which became a massive hit and his songs began to rank in the top twenty in the UK Singles Chart.

TikTok is obsessed with his songs

In 2021, Central Cee released Commitment Issues, with his iconic lyrics: “If I can’t afford that bag that you want, then I would lick that for you”. TikTok went absolutely mad for it and since then all his other singles have popped off on the app. If you still can’t put a face to the name, you have definitely listened to his remix of Just for me by PinkPantheress, called Obsessed With You. His latest song Doja went viral after he released the first few seconds of the song and since it’s release it has had over 100 million streams on Spotify.

He has six million followers on Instagram

The rapper has 6.3 million followers on his Instagram and his photos get a million likes each time he uploads. Must be nice.

Is Central Cee dating Madeline Argy?

The question that has been playing on everyone’s minds, is whether Central Cee and Madeline Argy are in a relationship. Although it has not been confirmed, there is a bit of evidence to suggest the two are linked with one another. Prior to this, Cench was said to be dating model Kenza Boutrif after she featured in his music video for his song Commitment Issues. Their relationship was never confirmed so even if he and Madeline are together, it doesn’t seem it’ll be confirmed anytime soon.

A whole lot isn’t known about their relationship but thanks to Madeline’s photo dumps on Instagram it’s clear to see that they are still happily in a relationship.

via Instagram @madelineargy

He has some *very* famous friends, and he even has a song with Ed Sheeran

It’s not a surprise rappers are all friends with one another, but one friendship that you’re sure to be jealous of is his with Dave. Their photos together are all very wholesome.

A crossover that everyone finds amusing is when Ed Sheeran does songs with rappers, but they all absolutely slap so everyone should be grateful. In 2021, Central Cee featured in the Fumez The Engineer Remix of Ed Sheeran’s Bad Habits with Tion Wayne. The music video has over 20 million views.

For more of the best TikTok videos, trends and memes – follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.