Fakes cast Netflix

Meet the young and vibey cast of your next Netflix obsession Fakes

I’ve never seen so many clean girl aesthetic Instagram pages

Fakes is the brand new TV series on Netflix you’re about to become obsessed with. The series follows two best friends who build one of the biggest fake ID empires in the country, and in turn lose it all. There are some Netflix veterans who star in the show that you’re bound to point at the screen and immediately attempt to work out what show you recognise them from. Everything about this cast screams immaculate vibes and so while you get ready to binge the series over the weekend, here is a rundown of where you recognise their faces from and just how cool they all are.

Emilija Baranac as Zoe

Emilija Baranac plays Zoe Christensen who is one half of the duo who creates one of the largest fake ID businesses. Emilija is no stranger to Netflix originals as she is best known for her role as Genevieve in the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy. She also had a recurring role in Riverdale and starred in the Netflix film There’s Someone Inside Your House. Emilija’s Instagram is a massive vibe and she has the clean girl aesthetic on lock. The TikTok girlies would be proud.

Jennifer Tong as Rebecca

Rebecca Li is the other half of the criminal duo and she is played by Jennifer Tong. She is another Netflix star as she portrays Su on Grand Army. Jennifer has also starred in The Lost Vlog of Ruby Real and Motherland: Fort Salem. I need to start taking Instagram lessons because Jennifer’s feed is a giving. Whether she’s serving looks or on a beach holiday, be assured the pics are going to be top notch.

Richard Harmon as Tryst

Richard Harmon plays Tryst who the girls get into trouble with. Richard is possibly the most well known actor on the show. He is best known for his role as John Murphy in The 100 and he received acclaim for his portrayal of Alex Taylor in the film If I Had Wings. Richard has also been in Bates Motel and Van Helsing.

Eric Bempong as Ken

Eric plays Ken in Fakes, and it is his first big role in a Netflix original. Eric is fairly new to the acting game but has starred in a few films including Liar, Liar, Vampire and recently starred alongside Jacob Elordi in 2 Hearts in 2020.

Mya Lowe as Sophie

Mya Lowe is a Canadian actor and dancer who plays Sophie in Fakes. Mya has had a few roles in TV series over the years and had a recurring roles in the TV series Yellowjackets in 2021. Her latest project besides Fakes is another TV Series called My Life with the Walter Boys alongside Nikki Rodriguez and Sarah Rafferty.

Matreya Scarrwener as Sally

Matreya plays Sally in Fakes as she is best known for her role as Dorothy in ABC’s Once Upon a Time. She also starred in Detective McLean as Mariah Olson in 2015.

Fakes is now available to watch on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.