Leonardo DiCaprio girlfriend age

Guys, according to this chart Leonardo DiCaprio has never had a girlfriend over 25

Leonardo DiCaprio may get older, but his girlfriends will stay 20 forever x

Hollywood royalty Leonardo DiCaprio has recently split up with his girlfriend Camila Morrone after four years together and fans have all been saying the same thing about DiCaprio’s dating record of not dating women over the age of 25. It may sound pretty ridiculous, but someone went the extra mile to prove the actor’s cut-off age when it comes to his relationships.

A user on Reddit created a graph which charted the ages of DiCaprio’s previous partners back in 2019, just as he began dating Camila. According to the chart, DiCaprio has never dated a woman over the age of 25 and the average age of his girlfriends is 22.9, and cites British tabloids as its sources.

via TrustLittleBrother on Reddit

Over the past 20 years, Leonardo DiCaprio has dated a string of women and has seemingly dumped them all before they reached their mid twenties. Although never publicly addressing this, the figures are fairly obvious.

An example of Leo’s particular dating history is his relationship with model Bar Refaeli. The Hollywood movie star was dating Bar on and off for five years. The two began dating when she was 20 and split up when she was 25, which seems to be DiCaprio’s “cut-off” point. Another girlfriend of his is Danish model Nina Agdal who he dated for a year, and they split up when she was 25.

His latest relationship was with Camila Morrone, whom he has recently broken up with. Despite not publicly addressing the reason for their break up, that hasn’t stopped social media from referring back to this “phenomenon”.

Although DiCaprio has never acknowledged these claims, it’s safe to say his peers in Hollywood are well aware. During the Golden Globes in 2020, Ricky Gervais took a swipe at the actor for how long his movies The Irishman and Once Upon A Time In Hollywood were, and said: “Leonardo DiCaprio attended the premiere, and by the end his date was too old for him.” Yikes.