Here’s everyone who either smoked or vaped in the Love Island 2022 villa

Of course Adam vapes loool

Love Island finished a while ago but we’re all still so obsessed with the cast having watched them for two months on our screens. We really thought we got to know everyone super well but it turns out we didn’t even know the basics, like who smoked.

Ex-Islanders Coco Lodge, Chyna Mills and Josh Le Grove exposed the Islanders who smoked and fans are a bit shook.

Josh from Casa Amor said the smoking area was outside the front and Chyna added: “It was just Davide that smoked, so he was probably out there having a great time by himself.” Josh then said Adam Collard vaped in the villa too – odds on it being an Elf Bar?

Back in 2015, 2016 and 2017, Islanders were often in the smoking area of the villa and that’s where all the gossip kicked off. Then ITV banned smoking in the villa after thousands of people complained about the amount of smoking shown on screen. Islanders can obviously still smoke but there’s a rule which says one Islander at a time, which works perfectly for our Italian king Davide.

Never forget the time Laura Anderson chain-smoked 24 cigarettes and slept on the beach after she was dumped from the villa. This is the kind of energy we need for next season, please and thank you.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.