Luca Bish house

Inside the massive Brighton mansion where Love Island’s Luca Bish lives with his family

He’s got a hot tub and a telly in the *same* room

Since returning from the villa, Love Island 2022’s Luca Bish has given fans a tiny glimpse into his family home back in Brighton and it’s a literal mansion.

Despite all the drama he’s faced since leaving the villa with the bullying claims, Remi speaking out and still not going official with Gemma – it looks like he’s still finding time to relax in his boujee Brighton home. He lives with his parents and sister, and yes, it’s got a huge Love Island vibe to it.

via @lucabish on Instagram

It would seem black and white is a hugely popular theme in Luca’s house. Given his white sofa with the black stitching on it, black floors, white walls and black doors too. Even his stairs have a strict theme to them according to his sister’s TikTok video.

via @ceobish on TikTok

Inside his family home, Luca also had three Bearbricks standing on see-through podiums on the landing.

via @ceobish on TikTok

In terms of Luca’s bedroom, the only glimpse we have caught is of his white bedsheets which he posted the other day showing Gemma.

Gold decor seems to be a big thing in their home. From bathroom taps, light switches and this entire gold kitchen sink – yes plug and everything included.

Luca’s also got  a hot tub and a telly in the same room – it’s mad. His sister posted a video of it on her Instagram and she was watching Love Island. In the same video you can also see a before and after transformation of the house and it’s BIG.

Luca’s family also has a garden room, it has a fridge, shower, toilet, hot tub, massive sofa and a built-in golf practice hole – very casual.

Luca also shared a photo of a horse, presumably in a field near his family home in Brighton and not in his big mansion.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.