Take a look inside Boris Johnson’s swanky £1.6 million south London house up for sale

Plenty of garden space for some after-work drinks

Boris Johnson may be clinging on to living in 1o Downing Street for another month, but in the meantime he’s decided to sell his south London house.

In true Tory fashion, he’s hoping to make a £400,000 profit on the house as he aims to sell the four-bedroom property in Camberwell for £1.6 million.

Boris and Carrie bought the house in July 2019, less than a mile from their previous south London flat police had to visit after reports of a loud argument between the couple.

Estate agents, Davis & Gibbs describe the three-story Victorian house as having an “abundance of character”. Although the house is in the Labour constituency of Vauxhall, the house maintains plenty of Tory touches. The house is equipped with three fireplaces, chandeliers and a cellar.

You also have the luxury of a 100 feet “secluded and leafy garden”, perfect for hosting any after-work drinks you don’t want your neighbours to see.

The house is described as being ideal for “families looking for a quiet life”. Maybe that’s why Boris has decided to sell up.

If you are sitting on £1.6 million and looking to buy a house or far more likely, pay crippling rent, don’t think you’ll ever be able to buy and are just curious, here’s a look inside Boris’s south London house:

It has four bedrooms

via Davis & Gibbs

via Davis & Gibbs

via Davis & Gibbs

via Davis & Gibbs

and THREE bathrooms

via Davis & Gibbs

via Davis & Gibbs

The kitchen

via Davis & Gibbs

via Davis & Gibbs

The living room

via Davis & Gibbs

via Davis & Gibbs

The 100 feet garden

via Davis & Gibbs

via Davis & Gibbs

For more politics and current affairs follow our new channel Agenda on Twitter.