Pictured is Lil Huddy and Charli D'Amelio

TikTok is convinced Lil Huddy has written a diss track about Charli D’Amelio

Drama aside, the song slaps SO hard

Chase Hudson, AKA Lil Huddy, released his new song All the Things I Hate About You, and fans are convinced it is a diss track aimed at his ex-girlfriend Charli D’Amelio. Charli D’Amelio reportedly began dating Landon Barker in July 2022 and fans of the TikTok star are almost certain Huddy is jealous and wanted to get back at Charli in his new song.

The song dropped on July 29th and it has gone viral on TikTok with over 25,000 videos under the sound. The lyrics that TikTok has gone wild for are: “You’re a showstopper, a bad liar, homie hopper, drama starter”. Fans think the lyric “homie hopper” is aimed at Charli because Landon is a former friend of Huddy. Charli D’Amelio and Lil Huddy broke up back in April 2020 and the two shared the sentiment that they remained friends and supported one another.

@huddy

this might get taken down so listen while you can. 7/29

♬ original sound – Huddy

After the song dropped, D’Amelio and Barker subtly reacted to it on their social media. Landon posted on his Instagram story and said: “If you can’t treat her right, I’ll treat her right for you 7/23.” Charli posted lyrics from the song Baby Shark, hinting that she is unbothered by the song and its lyrics. Shortly after, the two reposted a photo of them both of them onto their Instagram stories.

Lil Huddy hasn’t confirmed if the song is about Charli D’Amelio, but much is to be assumed. The lyrics have gone viral on TikTok and users have been sharing their takes on the song as well as making it into their own anthem. Here are some of the best reactions to Lil Huddy’s new song All the Things I Hate About You:

1. Girlboss tbh

2. CITY GIRLS UP!

3. It slaps so hard

4. Imagine she does the renegade

@macnmillersmom

*i am not a dancer* lmaooooo but rly tho Charli got the cheater revenge we all dreamed of .. stay toxic queen 👀

♬ All the Things I Hate About You – Huddy

5. 😇😇😇

6. Slay

@lil_mikkymo

#fypシ i bet he wasnt expecting this 😭😂

7. Loool

8. Hehe

9. Take your crown x

@mvnchkin

“My friends would never.” Sure honey, NEXT! #lilhuddy #charlidamelio

10. It’s time

@queenofthewh0res

everyone i see using the sound is vibing out so hard behind the paragraph abt the drama like j vibe

For all the latest TikTok news, the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.