Stranger Things love lives: This is who all the cast members are dating in real life

So many of them are in relationships, so now I’m crying

It’s ok to admit you’re obsessed with the cast of Stranger Things, and what to know everything there is to know about their lives. A good place to start is who they are all dating. Lots of the cast members of Stranger Things keep their love lives very private, whereas others are in high-profile relationships, and even dating other cast members.

Here is a deep dive into the love lives of all the cast of Stranger Things on Netflix, so you know exactly who is single and who isn’t. Take notes!

Millie Bobby-Brown

Relationship status: In a relationship

Stranger Things love lives and who the Netflix cast members are dating in real life

via Instagram @milliebobbybrown

Millie Bobby-Brown is dating Jake Bongiovi, and yes, that is the son of the lead singer of Bon Jovi. He’s 20, and has been dating Millie for about a year. They post together quite a lot, with Millie calling him the “love of my life” in one caption. They’ve attended high-profile events together, making their red carpet debut at the BAFTAs this year and look so happy I could just shed a tear.

Finn Wolfhard

Relationship status: In a relationship

Aidan Quinn, Mia Quinn, Elsie Richter, Finn Wolfhard and Brooke Shields, via Dave Allocca/StarPix/HBO Max/Shutterstock

In 2021, Finn was rumoured to be dating actor Elsie Richter. He confirmed their relationship with a blurry picture of them together on Instagram. He later deleted the picture, and revealed he had been blackmailed into posting it. He told Washington Post he received threats that Elsie’s address would be leaked online if he didn’t confirm their relationship. Since then, understandably, they have kept everything about their relationship private.

Elsie is 20, and starred in the television series Doll & Em from 2013 until 2015. She has also appeared in the television short, Di Bibl.

Gaten Matarazzo

Relationship status: In a relationship

via Instagram @gatenm123

Gaten, who plays Dustin, has been in a relationship for four years. Posting about his girlfriend, Lizzy Yu, he said: “Four years? That’s dope. I love you. Thanks for being my best friend. Happy anniversary goob.” In other posts he calls her “nugget” and his “sunshine”. I’m obsessed. The pair went to prom together, Gaten has said his family love her and Lizzy also gets on with the cast of Stranger Things.

Noah Schnapp

Relationship status: Single

via Instagram @noahschnapp

Noah Schnapp, who plays Will in Stranger Things, is believed to be single right now. He’s always kept his dating life pretty under wraps, but has before said he might date a fan. “Date a fan? Uh, I mean, I don’t know! I guess?”, he said in an interview. Hope for us all?

Caleb McLaughlin

Relationship status: Single

Caleb keeps his dating life very private, so whilst he’s not revealed he’s with anyone, he might just have chosen not to share. It’s believed he’s single right now, though.

Sadie Sink

Relationship status: Rumoured to be in a relationship

Sadie Sink is another private cast member of Stranger Things, so to the public she is believed to be single. However, it has been rumoured that she’s dating Patrick Alwyn, the brother of Joe Alwyn. Joe Alwyn is dating Taylor Swift, and it’s believed Sadie might have met Patrick through Taylor! They’ve never confirmed the rumours though, so might just be friends.

Joe Keery

Relationship status: In a relationship

via Jim Ruymen/UPI/Shutterstock

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Steve is off the market. Yep, I’m crying too. Joe Keery is dating actress Maika Monroe, and they are believed to have been together since 2017. According to GQ, they met at a party in Los Angeles and then in the same year they worked together on the film After Everything. They first went public with their relationship a few months later at the Stranger Things season two premiere. They have attended lots of events together, but tend to not post that much on social media.

Natalia Dyer and Charlie Heaton

Relationship status: In a relationship, together!

Natalia Dyer and Charlie Heaton are probably the cast members of Stranger Things that we know the most about their love lives – mainly because they are dating one another! They are thought to have started dating around 2016, as that’s when they first posted together, and since then the cute Instas have never ended. They met on the set of Stranger Things, and it was confirmed in the press they were dating two years later.

Charlie Heaton has a child with Akiko Matsuura, his former bandmate in rock band, Comanech. His son is called Archie and was born in 2014, when Charlie was 20. The two reportedly split in the months after Archie’s birth, and it’s been reported Archie lives with his mother now.

Maya Hawke

Relationship status: In a relationship

via Instagram @maya_hawke

In February this year, it was reported Maya is dating musician Spencer Barnett. The couple were spotted kissing as they hung out in New York together. Spencer is Maya’s first public relationship since ending a year-and-a-half-long relationship with The Sandman star, Tom Sturridge.

David Harbour

Relationship status: Married

via Instagram @lilyallen

David Harbour is with singer Lily Allen! The couple got married in 2020, after starting to date in 2019. They met on an exclusive dating app. He said in an interview: “She was in Italy at the time [when they started talking]– we got together, went on a date at the Wolseley [a restaurant in Mayfair], and it was, you know, she’s fucking unbelievable. She claims to have fallen in love at first sight with me – I mean, who wouldn’t?”

They married in September 2020, at the Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, with an Elvis Presley impersonator officiating during the ceremony. Iconic.

Winona Ryder

Relationship status: In a relationship

via Evan Agostini/Invision/AP/Shutterstock

Winona Ryder has some pretty famous exes. She used to be engaged to Johnny Depp, she dated Soul Asylum band member Dave Pirner, then dated Matt Damon for two years, but has now been in a relationship with Scott Mackinlay Hahn since 2011. Hahn is a fashion designer, and the co-founder of the green and socially-conscious line Loomstate.

Stranger Things 4 is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.