Revealed: Ekin-Su sent savage text messages slating her fellow Islanders

‘No fit girls though. Or guys’

It’s been revealed that Ekin-Su sent a bunch of savage texts about her fellow Love Island 2022 cast members, before she entered the villa.

Ekin-Su entered the show as a bombshell, but it looks as though she had more than enough time to make up her mind about those she would soon be joining in the villa, as she had a few harsh words to say about them. The 27-year-old slated the girls, including Gemma Owen, before she had her phone taken away from her in pre-villa isolation.

In text messages seen by The Sun, she reportedly straight up said she doesn’t think any of the girls in the lineup are good looking. She said: “Gemma Owen is only 19! I reckon she would be my little sista in there. She’s a baby LMAO. No fit girls though. Or guys.”

Ekin-Su sent texts about her fellow Love Island 2022 cast members before she entered the villa

via ITV

In more texts, Ekin-Su is said to have said she fancied Andrew the most – who she hasn’t actually seemed to show any interest in since she entered the Love Island villa. She also called Davide a “player”, before she had even met him. “So far, if I have to pick one, it would be Andrew but we shall see,” she is reported to have said. “Davide looks jokes but as a mate. But he’s a player. You can tell.”

Ekin-Su was coupled with Davide, but they had a huge argument when Ekin-Su snook up to the terrace to kiss new boy, Jay. Davide epically called Ekin-Su an “actress” and a “liar”. Incredible television.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.