Kane from Bling Empire now works for The Oppenheim Group and will be on Selling Sunset!

He will be in the next season but has said he won’t be the new show villain 👀

Someone needs to immediately explain what in the crossover is going on, because Kane from Bling Empire on Netflix is listed as a realtor at The Oppenheim Group AND it’s been confirmed he will be appearing on Selling Sunset! We all knew that Bling Empire and Selling Sunset were shows with a similar sort of vibe, but now they’re literally sharing cast members!!

Kane Lim was a favourite in Bling Empire, introduced onto the show as a billionaire heir. His dad is a billionaire business owner from Singapore, and the family own shopping malls, with their money coming from oil, shipping, tanking and real estate. So it looks as though he’s using his family real estate knowledge in his own career now.

Kane is listed as realtor for The Oppenheim Group, and has his own page on the “our team” section of the website. It has also been confirmed he will be appearing in the upcoming sixth season of Selling Sunset on Netflix. Speaking about joining the show, Kane told TMZ he plans to make more money that his fellow estate agents in the cast.

via Netflix

“I’m actually a developer. I’m also an agent so I represent myself in all deals,” he said. “As you know, in real estate every deal you make 2.5 per cent commission for the agents and I’m like ‘I’m not gonna give you my two per cent. I’m Asian! I’m smart. I’m going to keep the money’. So I took up my licence four years ago so I’m just hanging with The Oppenheim Group and they have been amazing.” He added that with Christine Quinn recently leaving the show, he’s not about to be cast as the new series villain. He said he is “not good with drama.”

His profile on The Oppenheim Group website reads: “Kane Lim is one of the hottest breakout stars of the Netflix series Bling Empire. He was born and raised in Singapore and moved to Los Angeles eight years ago to pursue the many opportunities that bridging the East and West can offer.

“As an experienced Real Estate Developer and agent, Kane has most recently developed and sold three properties in the upscale Los Angeles neighbourhood of Venice Beach. He has recently focused his attention on Residential projects and Commercial properties in Asia.

“Kane takes pride in his interpersonal skills and his ability to know what the wants and needs of buyers and sellers are. He possesses an innate understanding of market trends and enjoys the challenges and rewards of real estate transactions. A lifelong philanthropist, he actively gives back to charities such as Miracles For Kids and Uplift Services. In his free time, he enjoys travelling and savouring the best cuisines the world has to offer. Amongst his other interests are fashion and interior design.”

Kane has been sharing some of his work on Instagram, including a video featuring Chrishell which tours around one of his properties. The caption of the video says he and Chrishell are co-listing the property and lists his Oppenheim Group email as the point of contact. According to People Magazine, the $1.8million mansion actually belongs to Kane himself!

Despite what Bling Empire might show, Kane has never just lived off his family money. He has always been a real estate developer and investor, and started his first business venture at the age of 17. He was able to pay back his parents, who gave him a loan to set it up, within just a couple of months. Kane was a millionaire by 20.

All five seasons of Selling Sunset and two seasons of Bling Empire are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.