uk celebrities coachella

These are all the UK celebrities and influencers who went to Coachella

Never seen so many cowboy boots in my life

The basic bitch festival, aka Coachella, is back after a two year hiatus for two weekends full of incredible music acts, the occasional A-List sighting and swarms of wannabe influencers.

The music festival, held annually in the Californian desert is spread over two weekends, with the first of the two dates happening this past weekend. Harry Styles, The Weekend and Doja Cat were among the headliners for the three night event. Amongst the thousands of regular attendees was the occasional celebrity. Kylie Jenner, Timothée Chalamet and Stormzy were all spotted at one point.

But it’s not just for the A-Listers. Many influencers and UK reality TV celebrities such as Maura Higgins and Saffron Barker attended Coachella and wore some classic Y2K inspired looks.

These are all the UK celebrities who attended Coachella and exactly what they wore:

Maura Higgins

via Instagram @maurahiggins

Love Island’s Maura Higgins attended the first day of Coachella in a custom piece by Irish designer Eamonn McGill.

She wore a burnt orange top and bikini bottoms complete with over the knee brown boots and a red wig.

via Instagram @maurahiggins

For the second day Maura opted for a bit more of a casual look but still looked pretty incredible. She wore a white crochet top, blue jeans, white cowboy boots and a white blonde wig for the Revolve party.

Millie Court

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

Love Island 2021 winner Millie Court attended Coachella as part of a sponsorship deal with Beauty Works.

On the first day she wore a Xtina inspired look of blonde and black hair extensions with a black and white two piece and a blue bag.

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

For day two Millie went for a Canadian tuxedo look with a denim waist coat and matching skirt.

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

And for the final day Millie wore a black cut out bodysuit, denim shorts and black and white cowboy boots.

Lucinda Strafford

via Instagram @lucindastrafford

Love Island’s Lucinda Strafford joined Millie as part of the Beauty Works trip. On the first day she wore shorts and a crop top, well I guess sometimes simple is effective?

via Instagram @lucindastrafford

For the second day she wore a matching white top and skirt and a pink croc cross the body bag.

uk celebrities coachella

via Instagram @lucindastrafford

And for the final day Lucinda wore a similar cut out look to Millie with a black cut out unitard.

Kaz Kamwi

uk celebrities coachella

via Instagram @kazkamwi

Coachella was practically a Love Island 2021 reunion. Kaz Kamwi joined Lucinda and Millie for part of the festival.

Kaz attended the festival as part of a deal with Primark and wore the brand head to toe.

She wore a mint green cross over top, white shorts and white cowboy boots.

Kate Elisabeth

via Instagram @kateelisabethxo

TikToker Kate Elisabeth attended Coachella as part of a deal with Nasty Gal. For the first day she went for a full cowboy vibe and wore cowboy boots and a hat along with a white bikini and blue denim shorts.

uk celebrities coachella

via Instagram @kateelisabethxo

Kate’s day two look was a white crochet dress and of course a pair of cowboy boots. Did anyone pack any other shoes?

uk celebrities coachella kate

via Instagram @kateelisabethxo

For the third and final day Kate wore an orange skirt with a pink and orange crochet top and trainers.

Saffron Barker

uk celebrities coachella

via Instagram @saffronbarker

YouTuber and former Strictly Come Dancing contestant Saffron Barker went all out for her Coachella fits. For day one she wore a white dress with a pink wig, black boots and a green bag.

via Instagram @saffronbarker

On day two she wore a blue cowl neck top with a matching bandana, white denim shorts and of course a pair of cowboy boots. Seriously influencers, find a different pair of shoes.

For the final day she wore a cream crochet co-ord, a pink bikini, sandals and a wide brimmed hat.

A’Whora

via Instagram @awhora

Drag Race UK contestant A’Whora attended Coachella alongside Millie and Lucinda as part of the Beauty Works trip.

On the first day A’Whora did a very similar fit to Millie with a Xtina inspired look and it was honestly sensational. She wore blonde and black extensions for the Christina look and a red and white top with red stockings.

via Instagram @awhora

On day two A’Whora went for a Barbie raver vibe. She wore multi coloured hair extensions, a green rhinestone cut out top and yellow fishnet tights.

uk celebrities coachella

via Instagram @awhora

For the third and final day A’Whora went for a classic 00’s look. She had a pink Juicy Couture matching set complete with black Juicy Couture gloves, white trainers and a black bikini top.