rebecca donaldson

Who is Rebecca Donaldson? Meet Scott Disick’s new model girlfriend

She’s a Brit and mates with Hana Cross

Last week at the premiere of the Kardashian family’s new Hulu show, aptly named The Kardashians, Scott Disick turned up with his new girlfriend, Rebecca Donaldson.

Since breaking up with Kourtney Kardashian, Scott has dated multiple famous women including Bella Thorne, Amelia Hamlin and Sofia Richie. Until September last year Scott was in a relationship with 20-year-old Amelia Hamlin, model and the daughter of Real Housewives’ legend Lisa Rinna. Ever since their breakup Scott hasn’t been linked to anyone else until Rebecca came along.

via Stewart Cook/PictureGroup for Hulu/Shutterstock

So who exactly is Rebecca Donaldson? This is everything you need to know about the model:

She’s a British model

via Instagram @iamrebeccad

Rebecca is 27 years old and she’s a model from Britain, signed to modelling agency M And P.

She’s appeared in a shoot for Solstice Magazine and began her career 10 years ago when her mother entered her into a pageant.

Rebecca has her own brand

via Instagram @museactivewear

Rebecca should fit right in with the Kardashian family as she has her own activewear brand called Muse Activewear.

The brand has over 10,000 followers on Instagram and sells neutral coloured activewear pieces including trackies and cycling shorts.

She has over 50,000 followers on Instagram

via Instagram @iamrebeccad

Rebecca has just over 51,000 followers on her main Instagram account @iamrebeccad.

However she currently only has 25 posts on the account. The posts are either fit selfies or photos from shoots she’s been involved in.

Rebecca appears to be friends with Brooklyn Beckham’s ex Hana Cross, as they are seen posing together in a New Year’s Eve post.

Kourtney reportedly approves of Rebecca

via Instagram @iamrebeccad

It’s currently not known how long Scott and Rebecca have been dating, however she’s said to have Kourtney’s approval.

A source told Life & Style Magazine Kourtney is reportedly happy Scott is dating someone closer to him in age (Scott is 38 years old and Rebecca is 27 years old).

They said: “Kourtney is so happy that Scott is finally dating someone closer to his age. She feels like Rebecca, being in her late 20s, is ideal for Scott.”

Since the premiere Scott and Rebecca have been pictured going for dinner at Nobu in Malibu.

Related stories recommended this writer:

Scott Disick slid into Megan Barton Hanson’s DMs to ask her to apologise to Eyal

These are the wildest KUWTK moments you totally forgot about

Now Kim is a billionaire, here’s how much money each of the Kardashians has