Molly-Mae Instagram editing

People are realising that Molly-Mae has been fully editing people out of her pictures

An excellent use of her daily 24 hours tbh

Have you ever noticed that Molly-Mae Hague’s Instagram is full of pictures of her at iconic tourist landmarks suspiciously alone? Me neither. I’d never really given it much thought. Seeing the former Love Islander turned the Instagrammable face of PrettyLittleThing pretty much alone at the Eiffel pissing Tower didn’t even raise my heckles. I guess I just naively assumed she must have been using her 24 hours in a day to turf the everyday folk away so she could get the perfect pic for the ‘gram. But Molly-Mae wasn’t doing that, she was using her 24 hours editing people out of her Instagram pics seamlessly.

This TikTok made everyone realise we’ve been extremely gullible

@vitaminvidaThe skills tho 😂♬ Zou Bisou Bisou – Gillian Hills

In the TikTok, footage shows the behind the scenes of a couple of pictures pre editing that Molly-Mae posted to her Instagram during a recent trip to Paris. Of courses, like most people do when they go to Paris, she’s at the Eiffel Tower. I don’t follow her, but I had seen these Parisian pics and extremely naively thought she’d found a quaint little empty road for an opportunistic Insta moment. Turns out she’s masterfully editing all the busyness out of these tourist hotspot pics for a cleaner feed. I’m actually really jealous. I need to know the method.

How is Molly-Mae even editing people out of her Instagram?

The exact methodology remains a mystery, but many in the TikTok comment section are demanding she drops a tutorial as a matter of urgency. It’s likely she hires someone to do it, but there are a number of apps that boast a feature similar. Removal, Photoshop, Snapseed are all options. Some Google phones have the feature built in too – when will Apple implement it, may I ask?

Featured image courtesy of  @mollymae