This TikTok shows you how to work out your Bridgerton name

Is Mrs Anthony Bridgerton available?

The time has finally come – Bridgerton season two has arrived on Netflix. And to celebrate the return of the show people on TikTok have been creating their own Bridgerton inspired name.

The main families on Bridgerton all have iconic and classic regency-era names. There’s the Featheringtons, Berbrookes, Cowpers and of course the Bridgertons. Whilst we will never be able to get Bridgerton as our surname, you can still find a regency-era name to make yourself feel fancy when watching the show from your sofa.

@alice_nevin Kinda pretty though #bridgertonthemusical #name #CaliStarChallenge #fyp #foryoupage โ™ฌ your Bridgerton name – ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ โ˜พ

TikToker @cupidxstay has created a now viral audio which allows you to find your Bridgerton name. The audio has been used on countless videos with people sharing their names. The top viewed video by Alice Nevin now has over 2million likes. The audio shows you how to get your name whilst accompanied by the cover of Taylor Swift’s Wildest Dreams which featured in the first season of the show.

This is how to workout your Bridgerton name according to TikTok:

1. Pick Lord or Lady

2. Add your middle name

3. Add the last thing you drank with “ton” at the end

4. Add of

5. Then add the first part of your street name with “shire” on the end

People have been sharing their names and depending on what they last drank there are some very sweet names such as “Lady Elizabeth Teaton of Pineshire” and some hilarious ones such as “Lord Phillip Chocolatemilkton of Santashire” and “Lady Frances Fantaton of Hullshire”.

These are some of the best Bridgerton inspired names:

@denissesyy i was born in the wrong era ๐Ÿ˜ซ whats yours?!? #foryou #fyp #bridgerton โ™ฌ your Bridgerton name – ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ โ˜พ

@cupidxstay what is yours ? โ™ก๏ธŽ sound: @brides_at_waterfields #BRIDGERTON #foryoupage #foryou โ™ฌ your Bridgerton name – ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ โ˜พ

@ginsginsginsGenuinely no idea why Iโ€™m crying also I need a new middle nameโ™ฌ your Bridgerton name – ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ โ˜พ

@cringecarterIt has a nice ring to it lowkey๐Ÿค”โ™ฌ your Bridgerton name – ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ โ˜พ

@laurenemicheletDรฉsolรฉ mais ce trend est fait pour nous ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฑโ™ฌ your Bridgerton name – ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ โ˜พ

@georgiafawcett Ok, but why does my #Bridgerton name work SO WELL?!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘‘ #fyp #foryou #foryoupage #netflix #Taskmasterpiece โ™ฌ your Bridgerton name – ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ โ˜พ

@jayyy.15I hate this trend ๐Ÿฅฒโ™ฌ your Bridgerton name – ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ โ˜พ

Season two of Bridgerton is available on Netflix now.ย For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memesย like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.ย