Molly-Mae has revealed how much she was paid for her first ever sponsored post

And it’s a lot smaller than the £10,000 per post she makes now

Love Island’s Molly-Mae Hague has revealed exactly how much she was paid for her first ever sponsored post on Instagram.

Last week Molly-Mae posted a number of throwback pictures on her Instagram Story from her teenage years. Within these pictures was Molly-Mae’s first sponsored post which she revealed she was paid just £25 for.

Molly-Mae shared a picture of herself in a red jumper and black hair bow and captioned it: “This was the first time I was ever paid by a brand to promote🥺I was 16! I got paid £25 for a post🖤.”

Molly-Mae younger

via Instagram @mollymae

Six years later at 22 years old Molly-Mae is now a millionaire and can earn at least £10,000 for one post on her Instagram for promoting a product to her 6.2 million followers. So a rather major jump from what she was paid at 16 years old.

Molly-Mae began influencing before going on Love Island in 2019 and had around 100,000 followers before she went in the villa. However since leaving the show she bagged a six figure deal with PrettyLittleThing and has since been appointed the creative director of the brand.

When appointed the creative director role back in August last year Molly-Mae allegedly signed a seven figure deal and is now paid a six figure monthly salary by PrettyLittleThing.

via Instagram @mollymae

Her status as a millionaire isn’t just from her deal with PrettyLittleThing, she’s also said to have signed a seven figure deal with beauty brand Beauty Works. She’s worked with the brand ever since leaving Love Island and has launched a range of hair extensions and tools with them.

Recently Molly-Mae came under fire for a job advert for her fake tan brand Filter. The job listing for a content creator for the brand was originally advertised with an annual salary of £16,845. However after the backlash she received the salary was increased to £20,000 to £25,000 per year.

Featured image credit via Instagram @mollymae