The Apprentice week four power ranking: Who was catch of the day and who floated on top?

This week was a load of pollocks tbh

Week four of The Apprentice came in like a tidal wave last night, and the wave was filled with overpriced arancini balls and poorly prepared fish. What’s that smell? It’s the smell of a team rotting in the boardroom like some out of date prawns. It’s the smell of Harpreet cracking the relentless whip. It’s the smell of Akshay scraping through by the skin of his teeth. It’s the smell of me losing my mind having to listen to Lord Sugar cram as many fish references into a sentence as humanly possible. Here’s our power ranking for The Apprentice week four:

12. Sophie

Via BBC

Honestly, pure evil. This week’s sea monster. Her number is marked!

11. Brittany

Via BBC

She might have been on the winning team, but Brittany will always be a loser in my books. Useless, bad vibes and made a right tit of herself going in asking for TWENTY EIGHT POUNDS a kilo.

10. Alex

The Apprentice week four power ranking

Via BBC

Alex really went down with the ship this week, didn’t he? He didn’t want to be project manager, was made project manager, forgot the concept of crabs and spent the entire episode looking like he was absolutely shattered.

9. Kathryn

The Apprentice week four power ranking

Via BBC

All that rocket and garlic mayo and for what? No profit and smelly breath, that’s what. Can’t see Kathryn plodding on for many more weeks if her track record is anything to go by.

8. Amy

The Apprentice week four power ranking

Via BBC

She really was a little bit too quick to give Alex project manager, wasn’t she? She was ON IT. And then what did she do? Quite shocked Alex didn’t bring her back into the boardroom since the two spent the final half of the episode at war.

7. Stephanie

The Apprentice week four power ranking

Via BBC

You know what? Stephanie handled being on a flop team alright this week. She did the best sales wise and had a good attitude. Maybe she’s finally going to emerge as a threat! But I wouldn’t particularly hold your breath, with the rollercoaster track record this lot have for week four of The Apprentice power ranking.

6. Akshay

The Apprentice week four power ranking

Via BBC

I can’t stop laughing at someone saying that Akshay is The Apprentice equivalent of a RuPaul’s Drag Race lip sync assassin. King shit. I hope he’s in the bottom three every week until the finals and then wins.

5. Akeem

Via BBC

Our good vibes king is on a winning streak and I absolutely love that for him.

4. Nick

The Apprentice week four power ranking

Via BBC

Coming in at four because he finally got a haircut and looked really nice. Not Nick making it to the top five! These are the real unprecedented times.

3. Aaron

Via BBC

We’re going to pretend that the Wiffy the Wizard toothbrush week didn’t exist because Aaron is actually coming across really sound, and we need him in the finals.

2. Francesca

Via BBC

Everyone should be scared. Has Francesca made an error yet? Bit of a force to be reckoned with I fear. Gets stuck right in, and is annoyingly usually right about everything. Week four was no exception – a dominator of The Apprentice power ranking who shows no signs of slowing.

1. Harpreet

Via BBC

I am terrified of Harpreet. I would not want to work with her, and if she clicked her terrifying fingers in my face I would implode in fear. But she was a machine this week, and got the job DONE. At the cost of what? She doesn’t care. She’ll never stop. Harpreet VS Francesca in the finals is my prediction, and it will be apocalyptic.

Featured image courtesy of BBC.

Catch up on all of the candidates in the power ranking from The Apprentice 2022 by rewatching the episode on BBC iPlayer.