Inside the dangerously spicy Instagrams of the Too Hot To Handle season three cast

Warning: Hot content!! đŸ”„

They’re here! Too Hot To Handle season three has landed, and let’s get it out the way, the new cast members are providing wall-to-wall wows. It should be illegal to be this fit. So we all know it’s going to happen, we’re going to look them all up and gawp at their profiles, so to save you some time let’s take a look a the Instagrams of the Too Hot To Handle season three cast members.

Think bikini pics, topless mirror selfies, gorgeous holiday pictures and snaps of them in bars, eating out and at fancy events galore. This lot know how to curate the perfect feed.

Here are all the super-hot Instagrams belonging to the cast of season three of Too Hot To Handle. Never before will you weep and simultaneously press the follow button so many times.

Beaux Raymond

Handle: @_beauxraymond_ 

The Instagrams of the season three cast of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix, Beaux

via Instagram @_beauxraymond_

Beaux lives in Kent and works as a legal secretary, describing herself as the “cockney Elle Woods”. She currently has just over 8k Instagram followers, where her bio says: “I’m unique, that’s better than being perfect.” Her pictures are mainly of her on holidays and out for drinks and at events.

Nathan Soan

Handle: @nathsoan 

Nathan Instagram

via Instagram @nathansoan

Nathan is a model, describing himself on Instagram as “Lana’s most wanted”. His feed is packed with modelling pictures and right now he has just over 11k followers. He’s shared snaps of him working with ASOS, PrettyLittleThing and Boohoo.

Georgia Hassarati

Handle: @georgiahassarati 

The Instagrams of the season three cast of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix, Georgia

via Instagram @georgiahassarati

As well as the usual bikini pics and selfies that are pasted all over the Too Hot To Handle season three Instagrams, Georgia posts loads of pictures of her dog. 10/10 content. He bio says: “I like pickles, plants and piñatas”.

Harry Johnson

Handle: @harryjohnson92

Harry Instagram

via Instagram @harryjohnson92

Harry is a tree surgeon from Middlesbrough, UK. He also does some modelling, and says himself that he is a Harry Styles lookalike. Um, sure Harry. He currently has just over 6k Instagram followers, and every other picture is him with some sort of cocktail.

Holly Scarfone

Handle: @hollyscarfone

The Instagrams of the season three cast of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix, Holly

via Instagram @hollyscarfone

Holly is a student and model from Colarado, US. Her Instagram bio describes her as “hurricane Holly” and says she is the life of the party. Right now, she has just over 20k followers.

Patrick Mullen

Handle: @thepatmullen

Patrick Instagram

via Instagram @thepatmullen

Patrick is a model and is from Hawaii. His Instagram is everything you would expect from someone who is living the life in Hawaii. It’s all sun, beaches, luxury and not a lot of clothing.

Izzy Fairthorne

Handle: @izfairr

The Instagrams of the season three cast of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix, Izzy

via Instagram @izfairr

Private schooler and self-confessed rugby boy lover Izzy is a personal trainer from Cheltenham and currently has 15.5k followers on Instagram. She loves nothing more than a pre-night out selfie. Her bio reads: “It’s been said before, I’m up to no good”. Izzy also has a story highlight for her love of fitness.

Stevan Ditter

Handle: @stevanditter

The Instagrams of the season three cast of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix, Stevan

via Instagram @stevanditter

Stevan is from LA and works as a DJ and model. He says he’s looking for a girl with a British accent, and that he’s a party boy AND a bad boy. Stevan has 31k followers on Instagram and his bio says he’s “the answer to your daddy issues”. Good luck gals.

Jazlyn Holloway

Handle: @jazkills

Jaz Instagram

via Instagram @jazkills

Jazlyn “Jaz” Holloway is an entrepreneur, model, and fashion designer from Virginia. In her Instagram bio she has links to her own clothing and beauty brands and her posts share her in loads of cute outfits. Right now, Jaz has just under 9k followers.

Truth / Robert

Handle: @truthsworld

The Instagrams of the season three cast of Too Hot To Handle on Netflix, Truth

via Instagram @truthsworld

Truth, who reveals his actual name is Robert, is a 23-year-old criminology student and basketball player from Texas, US. He has 15.8k followers on Instagram currently, and basically just posts loads of topless pictures. Fair.

Follower counts correct at time of publication. 

Season three of Too Hot To Handle is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.