property porn stars

Property Porn Stars: The UK’s answer to Selling Sunset is officially coming

I CAN’T WAIT

It’s finally coming!!! Channel 4 has *officially* commissioned the UK’s answer to Selling Sunset, according to The Times.

Property Porn Stars is set to centre around “The King of Real Estate” Tyron Ash and his luxury real estate group based in London. Unlike the Oppenheim Group, these unlikely agents had to climb their way up the career ladder – hustling, grinding and cold-calling along the way.

The series will see the group grabbing commissions from under the noses of high-end competitors like Savills, as well as dealing with personal drama and underhanded abuse from rivals.

Who’s in the cast of Property Porn Stars?

According to Tyron himself, the group are known as “new money – a younger generation” who are “real.” Cue the five main estate agents in the Tyron Ash group:

Tyron Ash

tyron ash property porn stars

Photo via Instagram

In an interview with The Times, the man himself spoke about how he seemingly made £300 million within the first 18 months of opening the agency.

“It feel better when you take business away from someone else. We are sharks and I don’t see anything wrong with that term,” he said.

Tyron has come a long way from his humble beginnings in Milton Keynes – in fact, he even spent two years in prison for intent to supply cocaine. He first got a taste for real estate when he was released, and his mate gave him a job at a local firm.

The King of Real Estate may not have any fancy brochures or a high-end office in Chelsea, but he managed to make a ton of his commissions by cold-calling clients and old-fashioned charm.

Quas Miah

quas miah

Photo via Instagram

Self-professed proud EastEnder Quas is a smooth-talking king of the cold-call. He regularly gains commission from million-pound listings in places like Waltham Abbey and Harrow.

Alex Moisii

alex moisii property porn stars

Photo via Instagram

Back in 2019, Alex was a small-time chef at a Northamptonshire takeaway named The Food Plug. Now, he’s an award-winning luxury real estate agent and the group’s “top closer.”

He told The Times that in 2021 alone, he earned over £200,000 in commission.

Chloe Cable

chloe cable

Photo via Instagram

Chloe is only 20 years old, but has already been made an official partner in the agency. Abandoning her roots as a Dorset-based nail technician, her listings include an apartment in the actual Versace Tower based in Nine Elms, London.

Last year, she earned over £100,000 in commission. 23-year-old me is sobbing, crying and retching right now.

Sophie Leigh

sophie leigh

Photo via Instagram

The former personal trainer threw in the towel after sustaining a sports injury while playing American football. She admitted she isn’t “cut out for a nine-to-five” and fancied something a bit more exciting.

In collaboration with Tyron Ash Real Estate, she often posts behind-the-scenes vlogs on her Instagram. You can regularly see her showing viewers around eye-wateringly expensive apartments, complete with infinity pools and chandeliers.

While Channel 4 hasn’t yet confirmed an air date for the series, it looks set to start later on this year.