Joe Jonas has gone trainspotting with Francis Bourgeois and this is NOT a drill

A friendship we didn’t know we needed

In the latest event of TikTok trainspotter Francis Bourgeois’ rise to fame, he’s been spotted out with a fellow train enthusiast, Joe Jonas, in what looks like the idyllic English countryside.

Both Joe and Francis posted on their Instagram stories to share clips of their experience. Joe Jonas captioned his video of Francis “train spotting with the legend”.

For the keen-eyed Francis followers, some may be aware that this blossoming friendship has been on the horizons for a while. Joe has been a long-time keen Francis supporter, commenting on his TikTok “you are happiness”.

Joe Jonas, who’s married to English Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner, spends plenty of time in England. I guess the trainspotting sights of England make a nice change from the Malibu hills, maybe?

People on Twitter are well and truly freaking out over this latest collab, and fair enough. It was not something anyone was expecting, to say the least.

For those that don’t know by now, Francis Bourgeois, aka Luke Nicolson, isĀ  TikTokā€™s favourite ā€œtrainspotterā€ amassing over two million followers on the back of his passion for trains.

The passion is clearly infectious – and now he’s got a Jonas Brother trekking around England looking for trains with him. Fair play.