Net worths of the Fab Five from Queer Eye on Netflix

Queer Eye net worths: Who is the richest member of the Fab Five?

Honestly, it’s what they deserve

The latest series of Queer Eye is here, so we’re being treated to watching the Fab Five transform people’s lives from the comfort of our sofas. This is self-care. Once you’re done crying and feeling like there might be some faith left in humanity after all, it’s time to look at how the Queer Eye gang who change people’s lives actually live themselves – starting with all their net worths.

A new study by WeThrift has looked into how successful all the Fab Five are, with one part being digging into how much money they each have. Here are the net worths of all the members of the Queer Eye Fab Five, ranked by who is the richest.

5. Antoni Porowski – $4million (£2.9million)

Resident food expert, Antoni, has a net worth of $4million. He has a number of cook books under his belt and is also known as a model and actor.

4. Karamo Brown – $4million (£2.9million)

Karamo arrived onto the TV scene in 2004, where he featured on the MTV reality show The Real World: Philadelphia. He was known as the first openly gay black man to be casted on a reality show. Since then the culture expert has become well known as a TV host, podcast host, author, actor and activist. He has three books and is the co-founder of a skincare brand.

3. Jonathan Van Ness – $5million (£3.7million)

As well as being on Queer Eye, Jonathan Van Ness is now a successful hairdresser, podcast host, activist, actor, author and television personality. They have published four books and have a hair company.

2. Bobby Berk – $6million (£4.4million)

Up next is Bobby Berk, the interior expert in Queer Eye. Bobby has his own homeware brand and launched Bobby Berk Interiors + Design, specialising in interior design services. He is a highly successful interior designer, has hosted TV shows and has also published a book during his career.

1. Tan France – $6million (£4.4million)

The highest of all the Queer Eye Fab Five members’ net worths come from Tan France. Tan is a fashion designer and has been on a number of TV shows, including being the co-host for Next In Fashion on Netflix. His memoir, Naturally Tan, was released in June 2019 and altogether Tan has released three books. 

The latest series of Queer Eye is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.