Selling Tampa net worths: Who is the richest agent at Allure Realty?

I’m in the wrong job, clearly

Selling Tampa is yet another glimpse into the mega rich and mega glamorous life of luxury real estate. The people on the show look at multi-million dollar listings like it’s normal life, and to them, it really is. It’s not just their big bucks clients who have loads of money to splash, the net worths of the Selling Tampa agents prove they’re not doing too badly for themselves either.

From the net worths of the Selling Sunset cast members, we’ve all learned that luxury real estate can be a lucrative business to get into, so how do the Tampa agents compare? Here are the net worths of all the realtors in Selling Tampa on Netflix, ranked.

Alexis Williams – $400k

The net worths of all the agents at Allure Realty in Selling Tampa on Netflix

via Instagram @thealexiscwilliams

Alexis has worked at Allure for just over two years, joining the company in late 2019. It appears this was her first role in real estate, and has gone towards giving her a net worth of an estimated $400k.

Colony Reeves – $600k

via Instagram @colonyreeves

According to her LinkedIn, Colony began working at Allure in October 2019. Before then she was working for another brokerage for two years, after graduating from the University of South Florida. In the show she says she used to work as a preschool teacher, but quit after a short amount of time and then her father suggested she go into real estate.

Anne-Sophie Petit-Frere – $700k

via Instagram @annesophiepf

Anne-Sophie attended the University of South Florida and gained a degree in accounting in 2016. Her career background is in marketing, and now the 27-year-old is one of the top realtors at Allure and has gained herself a net worth of an estimated $700k. She joined Allure in December 2019.

Karla Giorgio – $800k

via Instagram @karlagiorgio_

Karla has an impressive net worth of $800k. According to her LinkedIn, she has worked in real estate since 2015. She worked at a different brokerage from 2015 to 2019 and has worked at Allure since then. As well as this, Karla is an insurance agent.

Tennille Moore – $1million

via Instagram @tennillemoore_

Tennille is the first of the Selling Tampa cast who has a net worth of over a million dollars. As well as her career at Allure, she is a certified credit repair specialist and the CEO of a credit repair company. She also works at the Florida House of Representatives as a Legislative Assistant.

Juawana Colbert – $1million

via Instagram @juawanacolbert

Before real estate, Juawana had a career in finance. According to her LinkedIn, throughout her career she has held positions such as business development manager and project manager, and she has been a director at an economic development company and Vice President of a development council. She has worked at Allure since 2019.

Rena Frazier – $1.5million

via Instagram @renafrazier

The richest of all the agents working under Sharelle is Rena. Rena has been at Allure since day one, and had a pretty impressive career beforehand, too. She has a law degree and previously worked at a law firm as an attorney for over seven years. She was then a partner at a law firm for a further six years.

Sharelle Rosado – $8million

via Instagram @sharellerosado_

It should be no surprise that the CEO of Allure Realty, Sharella Rosado, has the highest of all the net worths of the Selling Tampa agents. She launched the company in 2019 and it’s now one of the most recognised brokerages in all of America. Her net worth is estimated to be around $6-$8million.

Selling Tampa is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.